Order in Preparation for days ... should I be worried???

My Toiletry Pouch 15 online order is stuck in Order in Preparation for 4th day.. should I be worried???

Took me months to get a hold on this pouch..
Hi-There was a new message on the site that said "due to high order volume to expect delays in processing up to 3 days" or something like that after they launched all the new items this week. You can always call CS if it drags on and find out where the order is. Good luck and I hope you get your pouch soon!:flowers:

Reactions: chanel4evernever
My Toiletry Pouch 15 online order is stuck in Order in Preparation for 4th day.. should I be worried???

Took me months to get a hold on this pouch..

my mini PA was in “Order in preparation” since Monday and just shipped last night...if you haven’t received an email that your order was cancelled I wouldn’t worry if I were you. like ggirl said above, they have a message on the site now that orders may be delayed 1-3 days

Reactions: chanel4evernever
I placed an online order for a monogram Graceful MM when it came into stock (briefly) back on Friday, July 24. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and it STILL shows "order in preparation." It also shows estimated delivery date of 7-27. :rolleyes: I have contacted CS twice and gotten a response that the order is processing and not to worry, but it seems excessive. I'm honestly wondering if they oversold the bag and it isn't actually in stock. I will say that I have been experiencing extreme shipping delays/disruptions with orders from other retailers, particularly anyone using USPS.

When I ordered my Neverfull MM at the end of May, it arrived at the store within 2 business days for pickup.

The maddening part is that the following Monday after I placed the order, I received a call from my store that they had received the bag in store (I was also on a waitlist). Of course I didn't take it because I had already placed the order, but now I wish I had just taken that one instead of trying to order online.

Reactions: sweetmint99
I was able to secure a toiletry pouch 26 on the CAD website on Sept 5 at 12:35 am. Now my order says order in preparation, just wondering how long it took for you guys to get your order or how long it was in the order in preparation stage for?

Hi all, I was able to secure the toiletry pouch 26 on the CAD website on Sept 5 at 12:35 am. Now my order says order in preparation but it’s been like that since Sept 5th. Not sure if it’s taking longer because of the Labour Day holiday that just passed. I’m wondering how long it took for you guys to get your order or how long it was in the order in preparation stage for? Is it possible that they’d cancel my order? I’ve already been charged for the item :-s

Update: I got an email around 7:35 pm yesterday stating that my item has been shipped, however when I check the tracking number it states that “A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay.” Has anyone ever had this issue with their delivery?

Update: I got an email around 7:35 pm yesterday stating that my item has been shipped, however when I check the tracking number it states that “A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay.” Has anyone ever had this issue with their delivery?
Hey! Did everything work out ok with your order? My order has been in preparation for 2 days now and no shipping confirmation email :sad:

I placed an online order for a monogram Graceful MM when it came into stock (briefly) back on Friday, July 24. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and it STILL shows "order in preparation." It also shows estimated delivery date of 7-27. :rolleyes: I have contacted CS twice and gotten a response that the order is processing and not to worry, but it seems excessive. I'm honestly wondering if they oversold the bag and it isn't actually in stock. I will say that I have been experiencing extreme shipping delays/disruptions with orders from other retailers, particularly anyone using USPS.

When I ordered my Neverfull MM at the end of May, it arrived at the store within 2 business days for pickup.

The maddening part is that the following Monday after I placed the order, I received a call from my store that they had received the bag in store (I was also on a waitlist). Of course I didn't take it because I had already placed the order, but now I wish I had just taken that one instead of trying to order online.
Did you end up getting your order?

Did you end up getting your order?

Yes, it came in not long before my birthday in early September. (I don't recall the exact date, sorry!) The order status online never updated, and I called CS and the store multiple times. Finally one day the store called me saying they had one come into stock, so I picked it up. I don't even know if it was actually "my" bag that I ordered or regular store stock or what. I mean, in the end I got the bag so I'm happy, but it wasn't a great experience.

Reactions: sweetmint99
Yes, it came in not long before my birthday in early September. (I don't recall the exact date, sorry!) The order status online never updated, and I called CS and the store multiple times. Finally one day the store called me saying they had one come into stock, so I picked it up. I don't even know if it was actually "my" bag that I ordered or regular store stock or what. I mean, in the end I got the bag so I'm happy, but it wasn't a great experience.
That's so annoying! I'm glad you got your bag though :smile: