Photos of your Chanels in action...

Your pieces are beautiful!! Do you have the item code for the card holder? I love this color :blush:
Thanks for the kind words! This grey shade is such a chameleon right, in some lighting, it looks blue/purple and in others it looks grey. I love it!
I don't have the tag sorry, I bought it from a friend who didn't use hers and she cut it off. However, if you google Chanel 19 card holder, you'll see a flat card holder in grey on FAshionphile, and you can also look on Chanel's official website under slgs. Good luck!

It is Authentic. It is a 1986-88 classic double flap bag. However did any one reply on the background of it? Is it more valuable since it's so rare?
Great information here. I’m interested in the same coco marking . They are super rare and there’s not much information about them . Are they more valuable? My coco marking is on a lizard skin mini flap 86-88. Thank you in advance.

21P chanel cropped cardigan with ties and sleeveless top; brunello twill trousers. Black barenia 30B and Gold swift 30B, brushed phw and 33 sellier evelyn that i technically bought for DH

21P white and black boucle jackets; with : Brunello monili silver white and gray cardigan; azzedine Alaia wool pleated dress; tiger royal CSGM; sprouse long alma (all vintage from my own closet)
6E94BF5B-8569-4C60-B387-5A7FB1D94D57.jpeg 227C6864-67B4-4724-9276-65A36E2357A3.jpeg EA7D2235-818F-4D4B-8C1F-E6901B3E7584.jpeg 67AE0C65-86C2-4016-8271-43BE8B3BCA3B.jpeg DE273535-80EC-4DF2-8019-D5FA3DA051A0.jpeg
@B4GBuff, I agree with @lemonbarista. I love the acrylic handles on the two boy bags.
@Jereni, I love the pearl crush belt bag on you!

Last edited:
I feel so jealous of you who have Chanel boutiques close by! I have to rely on prel9ved during this pandemic as I am not traveling. Hence I have not jumped onto the Chanel19 bandwagon yet.

Anyway I did recently acquired the same 2016 Boy bag in both black and white (I was indecisive and didn't have any white bags for Summer). Actually I also bought the same exact blazer in black and white so essentially I can do the same exact outfits in black and white LOL. Which gave me an idea.... A Chanel black vs white photo shoot :smile: in future.

The shoulder straps are hanging in back but I took the pic like this to see what the short handles looked like. I added them myself and just want opinions on how they look?? They are acrylic chain but I may make some out of semi precious stones (round like pearls but made of stones like agate and topaz etc) and even personalized ones with names from gold letters etc. and if people like them I may sell them. But the acrylic is just plain because the bags have enough detail in the mixed leathers chevrons.

What do you think? They hang as decoration or also can be held as a short handle. Do they look ok with these bags? Or does it cheapen them?

Attached also the blazers I got same time. (They are not Chanel.) Hubby thinks I'm nuts.

View attachment 5002583View attachment 5002587View attachment 5002588
Not everyone likes the alternative handles like these, but I think they are fun and look great! Just edgy enough for the Boy. I like the pearl handles for the Classics. And those jackets are stunning! Lucky girl!