Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

But they do their job: Looking at your sexy feet wearing these fetishy, sexy, open toes, with cleavage and a lovely arch and the 13 cm heel .... i'm melting away:smile:!!!!

I would be terrified to do that in my heels!

I was very careful Kat...:smile:

And dear Stilly's toes, those must be so cold.

To be honest MsYvonne, my toes were fine and they didn't even get wet. I wasn't out for long...

Absolutly stunning xx

Thanks muleman!!!

But they do their job: Looking at your sexy feet wearing these fetishy, sexy, open toes, with cleavage and a lovely arch and the 13 cm heel .... i'm melting away:smile:!!!!

Oh thanks so much Mitterman!!! It was a fun distraction to get through the winter.

Spectacular. What a tough challenge and even painful to walk Hot Waves in the snow.
Would love to see your next 'snow outfit'!!

You have got to be the queen of heels. And the red toenails just sets it all off against the snow.

Reactions: jeans&heels
Spectacular. What a tough challenge and even painful to walk Hot Waves in the snow.
Would love to see your next 'snow outfit'!!

Thanks aporl!!! I'm hoping this is the end of the snow pics. Its been warmer and raining lately...

You look so stunning under the sun!

Thanks aporl!!! I'm glad to see the sun melting the snow..

You have got to be the queen of heels. And the red toenails just sets it all off against the snow.

Thanks Neil!!! I do like the color contrasts...

Not only your feet, shoes, dress. But with the sun on you legs, you look stunning.

Thanks Neil!!! Finally a little sun...:smile:

Made my day again!!!

Oh thanks Mitterman!!! I'm glad I could brighten up your day!