Fun Fantastic February 2021 Purchases!

I'm dead :giggle: I went to the boutique for a certain reason with no intention of buying anything but I stumbled upon the perfect Noir Empreinte Felicie. I'm talking perfect alignment and everything overlaps nicely. It's also MiF with even stitching. Naturally I had to purchase it. Now I gotta order a black leather strap from Mcraftleather :amuse:

View attachment 4999192
So perfect!! Leather, alignment spot on- congrats and enjoy her!!

She’s a beauty, congrats! Looks really chic and luxurious in black empreinte :loveeyes: :girlsigh: :love: I'm a sucker for pochette Felicie either way! Have just ordered one in DE;)

Thank you, thank you :hugs: Like you, I love the Felicie. It's functional yet classy. In terms of value, it's great with the 2 inserts thrown in.

This is my first Empreinte and definitely won't be my last.

I'm very excited about your DE Felicie. I got one too :hbeat:

1610918871910.jpg

So perfect!! Leather, alignment spot on- congrats and enjoy her!!

It's a true unicorn :girlsigh:

[View attachment 5000206
I understand exactly what you mean about QC. I had to go through 4 Felicie at the boutique to exchange my completely misaligned one that DH gave me in 2018. It was so completely off-looked even more lopsided in person- lol I can’t believe I still had this photo!!

The first time I asked to see an Empreinte Felicie after I bought my DE Felicie, I was shown one that was lopsided like yours!!!! I was completely turned off but since I wasn't planning to buy one immediately, I didn't ask to see another. I wish I had taken a picture of the one that looked parallelogram. You would be shocked because it's worse than having a lopsided or misaligned one :panic:

Thank you, thank you :hugs: Like you, I love the Felicie. It's functional yet classy. In terms of value, it's great with the 2 inserts thrown in.

This is my first Empreinte and definitely won't be my last.

I'm very excited about your DE Felicie. I got one too :hbeat:

View attachment 5000305
Thank you hun! :hbeat: Wow, that's a beautiful pic!:girlsigh::loveeyes: The DE print just looks like milk and dark chocolate:love: Can't wait to get mine!
This would be my second Felicie - I have the mono one as well (I also bought the GO Felicie twice but had to return both times due to a defective cardholder with a huge bubble inside going over the complete side with the credit card slots by the first one and the second one arriving in a totally used condition, as if she had been worn at least a week if not longer.. Well, I'm hoping very much for good quality on the DE one. :smile: And as you said, it definitely won't be by last Felicie :drinks::heart:

Thank you hun! :hbeat: Wow, that's a beautiful pic!:girlsigh::loveeyes: The DE print just looks like milk and dark chocolate:love: Can't wait to get mine!
This would be my second Felicie - I have the mono one as well (I also bought the GO Felicie twice but had to return both times due to a defective cardholder with a huge bubble inside going over the complete side with the credit card slots by the first one and the second one arriving in a totally used condition, as if she had been worn at least a week if not longer.. Well, I'm hoping very much for good quality on the DE one. :smile: And as you said, it definitely won't be by last Felicie :drinks::heart:

I love, love, love the DE print and that's why my first Felicie was in DE :hbeat: I also love the red interior that generally comes with a DE item.

Now I want the black Epi with hot pink microfiber lining Felicie and Mono Felicie :nuts: :graucho:

Sorry to hear about your Go Felicies. I hate when you pay for something new but end up with a used one. Returns need to be checked more thoroughly. I return stuff too but I make sure I've never used it other than trying it on at home. My SA told me someone tried to return a purse which she have had for a week with stained lining and swore up and down she never used it :cursing:

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I love, love, love the DE print and that's why my first Felicie was in DE :hbeat: I also love the red interior that generally comes with a DE item.

Now I want the black Epi with hot pink microfiber lining Felicie and Mono Felicie :nuts: :graucho:

Sorry to hear about your Go Felicies. I hate when you pay for something new but end up with a used one. Returns need to be checked more thoroughly. I return stuff too but I make sure I've never used it other than trying it on at home. My SA told me someone tried to return a purse which she have had for a week with stained lining and swore up and down she never used it :cursing:
Thank you dear! :hbeat: I agree that better quality checks are needed - e.g., yesterday I received a new GO Zoe wallet, which was completely crooked and the glazing was bad (or missing) on several spots around the wallet. In cases like this, I don't even understand, how they could send the item to me because the quality flaws are just obvious without inspection, like with the used GO Felicie.

Oh yes, I also love the gorgeous cherry interior - it looks so great against the DE print, that I can just keep staring at it when I open any of my DE pieces :loveeyes::love: And this is one of the things that sold me on the Felicie in DE:girlsigh: Plus it's a more understated print, which is sometimes also practical to have ;)
I love my mono Felicie as well! Looking forward to seeing your Felicie collection growing!:loveeyes::girlsigh::drinks: