Celine AVA BAG In Triomphe Canvas

am1ly

May 7, 2016
Hi,

I'm considering purchasing this bag but cannot find much information on it.

I like the vintage look and the new Celine canvas as it's not too loud like an LV canvas in the Croissant model which has a similar silhouette. but not sure about the longevity of this form of a bag. I know that it's been in Celine archives for a long time and the house just reissued the style. I just wondering how long this style will last.

What is your opinion on it?
1613642561440.png

If you need photos to be taken, I can send them to you to see the size and how it sits on the arm.

Hi, I just got the Ava bag from the shop here. It was the last one available in town. I bring it home and notice the stitching at the end of the zip look like this... photo attached

Is it normal or I should bring it back for refund? I’m a bit sad cause it’s the last one so I wouldn’t be able to exchange it

B370DA52-C733-4EC7-B9C4-528BFA56AC30.jpeg

91ADA0BC-9639-4043-83E5-C0ECA8EABF2C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello! Not sure if it’s normal. But this is what mine looks like. If it bothers you like crazy I would return it. No point in having a bag with a flaw that you are constantly looking at. Are you able to order from the Celine online store?

Attachments

• 23226334-CBDD-4060-B922-F9DF4B1D12E7.jpeg
    23226334-CBDD-4060-B922-F9DF4B1D12E7.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: nannch
Hello! Not sure if it’s normal. But this is what mine looks like. If it bothers you like crazy I would return it. No point in having a bag with a flaw that you are constantly looking at. Are you able to order from the Celine online store?

Mine one is definitely not as neat as yours. I found also mismatching stitch on canvas, I will post photo down.

I text the SA, and he said to bring it back to the shop. Apparently, the other boutique in my town also have it available. I will bring it in tomorrow to see if I can bring in it another boutique for possible exchange.

I don’t know if I’m too picky, but this is my first designer handbag I purchased for myself. I want to get a good piece of it.

photos of closer look at zipper and mismatch stitching

56C0A7B3-98A9-43FE-8E33-3B95AECFBFA0.jpeg

D67102EE-3399-4BE2-8973-9F09C0FE0856.jpeg

40B5BD3B-C706-42DE-9960-52B86BF69DDA.png

oooh the mismatch in the 3rd photo would definitely drive me crazy. Hope you're able to exchange the bag!!!

I took the bag back to the shop and they agreed to exchange without hesitation. Just that they don’t have stock now so I have to wait maybe a week for new stock to come

I agree the mismatch will bother me everytime I see it for sure. I left the bag there already, hope I get new fresh nice piece soon!

Reactions: marstar
Mine is not better and I've been back to the shop and compared with the other 3 bags available at that moment, but the stitching on other bags is not better or even worse.

I've noticed the same problem with the Cabas in canvas as well. The quality is not on the top comparing with the other line I have like the classic bag.

Reactions: nannch
Mine is not better and I've been back to the shop and compared with the other 3 bags available at that moment, but the stitching on other bags is not better or even worse.

I've noticed the same problem with the Cabas in canvas as well. The quality is not on the top comparing with the other line I have like the classic bag.

This is my first Celine, so now I have second thought of returning it. I noticed in some review talking about the quality of Ava is not as good as other line too. Maybe it really happened only on canvas line.

Hi all, I’ve been eyeing Caline canvas tote and mini boston. But even a true Celine fan that I know don’t even own any canvas items. Any update on the quality?