Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Could I have this Maggie authenticated?

seller: llanducci67
Link: https://posh.mk/3oW0q4uQ5db

eta: no plans to buy it, Im just curious lol
I'd stay far away from that one!
Ughhhh. It didn’t matter that I reported it yesterday, saw it sold this morning. Poshmark is so frustrating... :annoyed:
I just hope it wasn't a tPFer who bought it. We have some serious Orange fans here. :sad:
I often wonder whether sellers like llanducci67 would appreciate knowing that she made a mistake. I looked through her other Coach items and all are genuine (except this one: https://poshmark.ca/listing/Coach-denim-Carly-purse-6030135b9f626a87e5f16d7c) so I wonder if she's an honest seller who might do the right thing if made aware of fakes.

Unfortunately, many Poshmark sellers do NOT care!

At your convenience could you please let me know about this item? TIA.

Purchased locally.
Cosmetic Pouch in Loden?
Size is about 7 x 4.5 x 1 inches.

I remember reading this type of pouches were faked a lot. To me looks good but I want to be sure
IMG_9568.jpegIMG_9569.jpegIMG_9570.jpegIMG_9571.jpeg

Could you kindly check this Ebay listing? It doesn't look right to me and I'd like to report it if it's fake. Thanks so much for your time and expertise! :hugs:

Listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-CO...438788?hash=item23ee464844:g:sDwAAOSwSUBgHudt

Seller: aggieboutique

Listing number: 154321438788

I see at least one possible problem but without a photo of the creed stamp and serial number it shouldn't be reported. But there's NO way anyone should risk buying it either.

Could you kindly check this Ebay listing? It doesn't look right to me and I'd like to report it if it's fake. Thanks so much for your time and expertise! :hugs:

Listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-CO...438788?hash=item23ee464844:g:sDwAAOSwSUBgHudt

Seller: aggieboutique

Listing number: 154321438788
I believe there is enough evidence it can be reported. All the hardware is wrong. There shouldn't be a leather strip across the inside of the flap. The inside zipper pull looks wrong and the inside zipper doesn't go end to end.

I believe there is enough evidence it can be reported. All the hardware is wrong. There shouldn't be a leather strip across the inside of the flap. The inside zipper pull looks wrong and the inside zipper doesn't go end to end.

Thanks, Whateve. There aren't any pics of the inside of that style in my files, so the wonky turnlock and the metal "keeper" by the strap buckle were the only things I was sure were wrong, and straps and turnlocks can be replaced. I'm glad you found better evidence.

Thanks, Whateve. There aren't any pics of the inside of that style in my files, so the wonky turnlock and the metal "keeper" by the strap buckle were the only things I was sure were wrong, and straps and turnlocks can be replaced. I'm glad you found better evidence.
You're welcome. The top of the back pocket should also be curved.

I can't think of any styles that have a strip of leather across the inside of the flap like that. Either the flap is completely lined or it isn't reinforced at all.