My First Fendi! Beautiful Lei Selleria

MelissaPurse

Nov 18, 2015
My first Fendi bag and I’m in total love! I’m highly impressed with both the handstitched craftsmanship and leather from this Selleria line. I chose the style Lei cause I felt it spoke to me. The suede interior is so luxe and the palladium hardware gives it that understated bling. Purchased this extra woven purple Fendi strap to have options to switch between with the original one. I’m definitely late to the party on this line (purchased excellent condition) but I’m glad I finally found it. I’m surprised the Selleria line is not talked about more. Thanks for letting me share my excitement:smile:
787C872A-38D3-47AA-9311-2995EF04AE37.jpeg
03168491-5A91-4B88-917B-5A29EF841E1E.jpeg1E1EBBD8-2832-4764-A10C-BAC93E131C34.jpeg

The bag is stunning! I have been in love with this particular bag since it first came out, and very nearly convinced my husband to let me buy it in the airport in Paris. I chickened out, though, and have regretted it since. If the right color shows up on the secondhand market, I might have to go for it.

• Love
Reactions: MelissaPurse
The bag is stunning! I have been in love with this particular bag since it first came out, and very nearly convinced my husband to let me buy it in the airport in Paris. I chickened out, though, and have regretted it since. If the right color shows up on the secondhand market, I might have to go for it.
Thank you! That would have been a great memory attached to the bag. What color did you have in mind? I have one more coming on the way from this line and it’s in a toffee color. I’ve found myself in the Fendi vortex

My first Fendi bag and I’m in total love! I’m highly impressed with both the handstitched craftsmanship and leather from this Selleria line. I chose the style Lei cause I felt it spoke to me. The suede interior is so luxe and the palladium hardware gives it that understated bling. Purchased this extra woven purple Fendi strap to have options to switch between with the original one. I’m definitely late to the party on this line (purchased excellent condition) but I’m glad I finally found it. I’m surprised the Selleria line is not talked about more. Thanks for letting me share my excitement:smile:
View attachment 5000087
View attachment 5000088View attachment 5000089
This is such a beautiful bag! Love the accessories!

Reactions: MelissaPurse
I'm loving my new Fendi Selleria Lei Boston handbag. I've had other Fendi handbags like Peekaboo and some other models, but I also really like this one. I got really lucky and purchased it preowned, but never used and from my regular handbag resale place. The price was excellent at less than a third of retail. I hope I can find another one to go along with it. Fendi-Selleria Lei Boston-B.jpeg

I'm loving my new Fendi Selleria Lei Boston handbag. I've had other Fendi handbags like Peekaboo and some other models, but I also really like this one. I got really lucky and purchased it preowned, but never used and from my regular handbag resale place. The price was excellent at less than a third of retail. I hope I can find another one to go along with it. View attachment 5054746
Congratulations! I’m still loving mine and would like it in a color toffee. I’m surprised how underrated this style is. Enjoy your beauty.

Congratulations! I’m still loving mine and would like it in a color toffee. I’m surprised how underrated this style is. Enjoy your beauty.
Thanks. I love that it's so understated and am also surprised that it's so underrated. I have a really large handbag collection that goes back to around 1980 or prior to that and have had about every style handbag and from about every major designer as I'm a chameleon when it comes to handbags. But, this one caught my eye back in the summer of 2017 and a best friend of mine and I even went into the Fendi boutique in Milan while I was in Italy shopping. I was shown the bag, but didn't buy it as instead I went for a very decorative and gorgeous shoulder strap for my Fendi Peekaboo. But, the Selleria Lei Boston was still on my mind when we left the Fendi boutique. However, as my mom always says, "Good things come to those who wait." So, it took patience and now I have it and not at retail price. I can be very patient when it comes to handbags and can wait them out. Plus, I like a lot of vintage and also out-of-production handbag models which is also why my handbag collection is so expansive.

View attachment 5000087
View attachment 5000088View attachment 5000089
Where did you buy your bag and the cute accessories?

Reactions: fendifemale