Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

Here's what I got from an email exchange when I asked about additional photos:

"However, if the item is not what you expect, you can be assured that we can offer you a free return if needed.
Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you! :smile:"

That's good to know! Thanks. Would hate to buy something with a super dirty, etc interior without knowing. Also... the whole RM lining preferences thing for people.

Reactions: jennalovesbags
Most buyers want to see the interiors though... I don't get why they don't include just one quick photo of it. They would probably get a lot more sales.
I asked them why they didn't include interior shots. I told them that for some bags the interior lining determines the quality and year of the bag. Their response was this: "Unfortunately, we can only rely on the information available on the product's page for we do not possess any other information/pictures concerning products since they are at different warehouses and locations." Not a very satisfactory answer.

I asked them why they didn't include interior shots. I told them that for some bags the interior lining determines the quality and year of the bag. Their response was this: "Unfortunately, we can only rely on the information available on the product's page for we do not possess any other information/pictures concerning products since they are at different warehouses and locations." Not a very satisfactory answer.
guess thred up isn't the best place to buy bags

Reactions: JenJBS

Not satisfactory at all. Just make a policy to take a picture of the interior of the bag when they take a pic of the exterior. Not a big deal. At least going forward, if they don't want to do it for the bags already posted. And it doesn't seem good business to deal with returns rather than take an extra photo - even just from paying for the manhours perspective, without even counting the additional cost of shipping.

Not satisfactory at all. Just make a policy to take a picture of the interior of the bag when they take a pic of the exterior. Not a big deal. At least going forward, if they don't want to do it for the bags already posted. And it doesn't seem good business to deal with returns rather than take an extra photo - even just from paying for the manhours perspective, without even counting the additional cost of shipping.
agree
but they have been doing this for awhile so don't know if they're going to change now - unless they got a lot of these questions