Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I have no clue. My brain obviously doesn't work in their twisted ways. They will have their reasons, as of yet they are unknown to the public.

I think they wanted their interview to coincide with Commonwealth Day which I think is either the first or second Monday in March every year. It also was the last day they performed their Royal duties (green cape day). I guess the interview was set to be aired on the 1 year mark they chose to runaway like thieves in the night for dramatic effect.

Has she had that one-stitch eye PS that a certain former First L*** may have had to create a tilt/cat eye? The lips are just blown up, awful.
That one-stitch cat eye, upsweep, whatever it is called, is everywhere, isn't it. Suddenly everyone is looking like Joan Rivers, who was a visionary it seems, but who at the time realized? lol

I think they wanted their interview to coincide with Commonwealth Day which I think is either the first or second Monday in March every year. It also was the last day they performed their Royal duties (green cape day). I guess the interview was set to be aired on the 1 year mark they chose to runaway like thieves in the night for dramatic effect.
This makes sense to me, but .. wait .. I thought Meghan didn't know "anything" about the Commonwealth -OR- is it that now that she married into the BRF, yes .. she wants to "compete" with that coverage?!?! See, this is when I say Harry is complicit in this .. he knows PERFECTLY well when this event takes place so .. was it HIS idea or HER idea??? Personally, I think she is still driving the bus, but he is going along with it for sure!

In regards to that fluff piece about "body language" .. SERIOUSLY???? What utter crap-oh-la!

BBC says no

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's Oprah Interview Sparks U.K. Bidding War - Variety

Lol her PR is really trying hard. Optics, I tell you, it's optics. It's like someone offers an item and they proclaim loudly, ONLY ONE LEFT, COME GET IT BEFORE IT'S ALL GONE. This just proves, in my opinion, there's absolutely very little interest in them due to their litigious nature and papers, although can be arch enemies, still protect their freedom of speech in journalism (well . . . at least for the credible ones).

Imagine those calls:

BBC - no, please no :wtf:
ITV - absolutely not :cursing:
Channel 4 - pass, hard pass :yucky:
Sky 1 - hell no :mad:
QVC - doesn’t fit our programming/brand, thanks anyway :flowers:
LFC TV - who? what? Oh, no, never, nay. :confused1:
All the rest - straight to voicemail :sleepy:
BBC - #%^*, why? This isn’t fair :crybaby:
Posts like this help me get through the years of covid , merci

but am I worried I don’t get CBS, cut the cable yeas ago, sighhhhhhhhhhhh

Check out what they got placed in People. Does anyone believe the Rugby organization really wanted to keep Harry?

Prince Harry's Patronage Was 'Completely Blindsided' by His Removal as Prince William Projected as Replacement
"We were very keen to keep Prince Harry, he's been fantastic," a Rugby Football League source reportedly told the Telegraph

The Rugby Football League will be missing their beloved patron.

Buckingham Palace confirmed in a statement on Friday that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry — who left full-time royal work in March 2020 — will officially not be returning to their royal roles. As part of stepping down, the couple will no longer keep their patronages (their royal involvement with numerous U.K. charities).

Trusts and patronages will now revert back to Queen Elizabeth, 94, who will then distribute them among other working royals.

Two of those patronages were the Rugby Football Union and the Rugby Football League, which may see Prince William stepping in the vacant role, according to a report from The Telegraph.

"There will be a lot of disruption. The World Cup is in autumn and Prince Harry was expected to be front and center of that," a source from the Rugby Football League reportedly told the outlet, which also reported: "There have been rumors that he could have some role, that there could be some middle ground, but whether that is feasible I don't know."

The Rugby Football League source added, "We were completely blindsided by the news to be honest. We were very keen to keep Prince Harry, he's been fantastic."

The World Cup is expected to take place in northern England.

"The Duke of Sussex was a high-profile figure who embraced the World Cup and we hope the next appointment will be a continuation of that," the Rugby Football League source told the outlet.

A spokesperson for the Rugby Football Union did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

To just point out The Prince's Trust US branch was being floated around for a few years. I remember first hearing about it when Will and Kate visited the US on tour back in 2015/2016. It has also been fundraising in the US for much longer.

This venture may have something to do with Harry but it has been in the works for a lot longer than this debacle taking place now.
Chloe, thanks for posting this information, once again, I learned something new. Seems it is coincidental to the Sussexes being here since Kate and William's trip was 10 years ago.