MARCH/APRIL goals! We need more Bal blood urgently!

Got my first Balenciaga bag - a preloved 2012 cassis city bag with rose gold hardware! The city bag was the first designer handbag I ever fell in love with but wasn’t in a position to buy back then. So glad to be adding it now! The leather is all soft and smooshy and the color is just gorgeous. So in love!

3CFFA204-4EE8-45B8-9034-59E073508D64.jpeg

Got my first Balenciaga bag - a preloved 2012 cassis city bag with rose gold hardware! The city bag was the first designer handbag I ever fell in love with but wasn’t in a position to buy back then. So glad to be adding it now! The leather is all soft and smooshy and the color is just gorgeous. So in love!

View attachment 5012742

It's beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on your first Bal Bag! :yahoo:

Reactions: cncm
Congrats, where did you find her?
On the 'Bay believe it or not!!! The seller incorrectly called the color Cassis; obviously she had no clue as to the Year/Season/Color of the bag. There were multiple bidders, but I used my "secret" bid value (HA - superstitious enough?!?!?!) .. and won the auction. Anxiously awaiting its arrival .. seriously, this was a color that I've wanted for a very long time .. but could never find it, so I'm as happy as a clam!

On the 'Bay believe it or not!!! The seller incorrectly called the color Cassis; obviously she had no clue as to the Year/Season/Color of the bag. There were multiple bidders, but I used my "secret" bid value (HA - superstitious enough?!?!?!) .. and won the auction. Anxiously awaiting its arrival .. seriously, this was a color that I've wanted for a very long time .. but could never find it, so I'm as happy as a clam!
Good for you, looking forward to some mod shots!

Congratulations! :yahoo: :happydance:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I never thought I would get a bag in Anthracite (I always heard it was a faded black color) until I saw a pic on this forum that captured it as a dark slate blue/grey color for certain years. It’s a gorgeous color, looks more dark slate blue indoors and dark grey blue outdoors. I think it will go with just about everything. I’m wearing a navy tee and black pants in the pic to help demonstrate the color of the bag next to them. Hardware is rosegold.

This is my first part time bag as well and so far I think it checks almost all of the boxes! I can put the handles on my shoulder and I can sling it crossbody if I need to carry something with both hands. It is shorter in height than I realized so I had to move my old stand up LV glasses cases to the middle of the purse so the zipper teeth on the edges didn’t hit the glazing and start taking it off.

It’s also in almost perfect condition which I’m finding is really important to me...apparently I want to be the one to break it in, lol! ‍♀️

E61BBD76-C70C-43CB-9909-00D44662C5C8.jpeg66828493-4C61-4AC1-9D52-AF97C3AA46A3.jpeg34B7E421-F72C-44F6-A50F-31BE8C7DD987.jpeg455D9E59-406A-483F-B9A0-55217971DBCA.jpegB60952EA-32D6-4F91-A40D-38E72282AD14.jpeg54A82484-C978-4077-9AC1-B00949B002BE.jpegC24D7B99-158B-4937-B6F4-A731EDDDADE1.jpeg

I never thought I would get a bag in Anthracite (I always heard it was a faded black color) until I saw a pic on this forum that captured it as a dark slate blue/grey color for certain years. It’s a gorgeous color, looks more dark slate blue indoors and dark grey blue outdoors. I think it will go with just about everything. I’m wearing a navy tee and black pants in the pic to help demonstrate the color of the bag next to them. Hardware is rosegold.

This is my first part time bag as well and so far I think it checks almost all of the boxes! I can put the handles on my shoulder and I can sling it crossbody if I need to carry something with both hands. It is shorter in height than I realized so I had to move my old stand up LV glasses cases to the middle of the purse so the zipper teeth on the edges didn’t hit the glazing and start taking it off.

It’s also in almost perfect condition which I’m finding is really important to me...apparently I want to be the one to break it in, lol! ‍♀

View attachment 5018764View attachment 5018765View attachment 5018766View attachment 5018767View attachment 5018768View attachment 5018769View attachment 5018770
Looks great on you, congrats!

Reactions: fashionmaudel

It’s also in almost perfect condition which I’m finding is really important to me...apparently I want to be the one to break it in, lol! ‍♀

View attachment 5018764View attachment 5018765View attachment 5018766View attachment 5018767View attachment 5018768View attachment 5018769View attachment 5018770
really beautiful. Congrats on find one in such great condition. I love the GW with the color too.

Reactions: fashionmaudel