Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Is anyone else experiencing issues with USPS tracking right now? It won’t even give me “shipping label created” & the label was created 5 days ago...
I am! The last real update I got was on the 16th and ever since then it’s “in transit, arriving late.” We did have horrible weather here in Texas, but it didn’t even say it arrived in Texas. I don’t even know where it is.
I have a Poshmark purchase that hasn't moved since 2/12.

I am! The last real update I got was on the 16th and ever since then it’s “in transit, arriving late.” We did have horrible weather here in Texas, but it didn’t even say it arrived in Texas. I don’t even know where it is.
I have a Poshmark purchase that hasn't moved since 2/12.

Well, glad to know it’s not just me. Im surprised it won’t even give me the standard “label created” page. Maybe once it crosses the border Ill get some sort of update :sad:

Is anyone else experiencing issues with USPS tracking right now? It won’t even give me “shipping label created” & the label was created 5 days ago...
Yes, I just had a package delivered, shipped 2/17 with no tracking updates the entire time until today’s delivery. All of a sudden I can see all tracking detail whereas prior to today there was only label created shown in tracking.

I have one small package coming from Amazon via USPS. One tracking link says Delivered (today) but there's no sign of it in the building vestibule, on the front stoop, or in my mailbox. Another link on that tracking results page says it's still in transit.

No real snow here for at least the last 4 or 5 days so there's no reason for any recent delays.

:confused1:

Your view is heavenly! I've always wanted to go to St. Croix. In my 20s, I took a cruise to the Caribbean and loved it. I fantasized about getting a job in the US Virgin Islands so I could live there. I was sick when we got to St. John so I never got to see it.

My days of enjoying cooking and baking are past. I used to love to make cookies. I did it pretty much every weekend. DH only likes certain types of cookies so if I bake, I have to make those to keep him from feeling left out, which curbs my enthusiasm. I make a really good lemon chiffon pie we both love.

My SIL used to have a cake making business.
That’s terrible you got sick on vacation! We love the Caribbean and got married in the Bahamas. It’s harder than you think to find a place you can legally get married without becoming a resident for a year. The only downside is on the marriage license the single woman is referred to as a spinster! I’m not kidding!

I never get tired of that view. We usually go every 6-12 months. The first time I saw it it was breathtaking. I’ve really missed traveling due to the pandemic. Our last vacation was to Rome and Venice right before the pandemic hit. We lucked out because Venice flooded three weeks after we were there and then the pandemic came along! We alternate between St Croix and Europe. I’m thinking we might have more luck with a St Croix trip this year since it’s a US Virgin island. It’s nice because you’re kind of in the US although you have to drive on the left in rental cars from the US with the steering wheel on the left side (if you’re looking out the windshield) of the car. In the British island of Tortola it was easier to remember because the steering wheel was on the right side of the rental car. We have had a couple of close calls with tourists even though there is a sign on the windshield that says ‘Keep Left’. It’s confusing!

Your lemon chiffon pie sounds fabulous! I love lemon desserts! I use fresh lemons in many of my recipes.

I just saw this Coach promo on Vogue Japan. Did they fuse two vintage styles to create one bag? :huh:
View attachment 4998353
So when they brought out the Coach Originals line, they offered several bags that were what they called a “remix”. I found the thread where we discussing them. There was a lot of buzz and chatter at the time. This is when they had the pop up stores and started to promote restored bags too. It really wasn’t that long ago. I am guessing Debi the Restorer sourced the bag for them and their craftspeople put them together.
I found the idea of attaching three Dinky’s to the body of a large bag fascinating! Google Remix Dinky and it will give you an idea of what it looked like overall. This takes you back to the thread we’re the line got introduced.
I am totally intrigued by this:

Last edited:
So when they brought out the Coach Originals line, they offered several bags that were what they called a “remix”. I found the thread where we discussing them. There was a lot of buzz and chatter at the time. This is when they had the pop up stores and started to promote restored bags too. It really wasn’t that long ago. I am guessing Debi the Restorer sourced the bag for them and their craftspeople put them together.
I found the idea of attaching three Dinky’s to the body of a large bag fascinating! Google Remix Dinky and it will give you an idea of what it looked like overall. This takes you back to the thread we’re the line got introduced.
Stacking the Dinkys together looks pretty neat but the amount of hardware to keep pristine on one bag is just too much haha. Also that pricetag O.O

This is one of the first flowers I made with tinted white chocolate. The hard part was cutting the cake after I put it on top!
That looks beautiful! I'm terrible at making cakes look good. Mine are always lopsided! DH's birthday is coming up so I guess I'll have to bake one. I'm not much of a cake eater but he loves chocolate cake. I'd rather have a torte.