Extra Super Special Reveal

Shelby33

I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
Sep 12, 2015
I have been looking for this one for sooo long. I knew Antonia was sending me something, but I never DREAMED it would be this beautiful bag of hers!
Antonia thank you so very much, I absolutely love love love it!
And if that wasn't enough she also sent me a cute sweater and beautiful coat which I will post in the chat thread.
Thank you Antonia! :heart: :love:
20210223_154611.jpg20210223_154407.jpg20210223_154541.jpg

I have been looking for this one for sooo long. I knew Antonia was sending me something, but I never DREAMED it would be this beautiful bag of hers!
And if that wasn't enough she also sent me a cute sweater and beautiful coat which I will post in the chat thread.
View attachment 4999868View attachment 4999870View attachment 4999871
Awe so sweet of her! Love the ladies in this group :smile: ❤️ This is beautiful :loveeyes:

You're so welcome Shelby!!! You make this bag look amazing...I knew you would!! And I love the silver chain addition...gives it a rocker edge!!!:coolio:

Wow!!! What a great looking bag and generous friend!

Congratulations for getting such a beautiful gift from a very generous and kind friend!!! :heart::heart::heart:

color is pretty - kinda cognac or rust? has a lot of red in it.....wear it in good health :smile:

Last edited: