Involuntary Coach ban support group

Thanks ladies :smile:. I like grey bags (maybe more than black bags) and this style is a nice simple/classic style. This color may have a hint of blue ? — I am glad it’s not a taupe-grey. Also, thanks for the info on UK custom fees — it’s too bad I can’t order anything from the site for some reason (won’t let me add anything to my cart), so I guess not meant to be.

I ask you...would you like to bring this to our little island by being good?

1614088378154.png

Or this by being bad?
1614088417961.png

Stick doesn't approve of the now international crime ring that this ban thread has become. There will be no overseas buying and selling.

He has also asked me to type he has an in with the navy, both British and American, and no bag will cross the Atlantic waters while he's still not breathing air as the woodsman of choice on this thread. If it does, he knows where Prince Harry lives.

Oh and if you're thinking of shipping it the other way since you are on the West Coast, Stick is a huge pop star in Japan and has die hard friends with pyrotechnics that will light up the package, literally.

It's one thing to run the border of Florida. It's another to become the international Al Capone of foreign leather goods. Orange jumpsuits look good on no one!

View attachment 4999437

Or this by being bad?
View attachment 4999438

Stick doesn't approve of the now international crime ring that this ban thread has become. There will be no overseas buying and selling.

He has also asked me to type he has an in with the navy, both British and American, and no bag will cross the Atlantic waters while he's still not breathing air as the woodsman of choice on this thread. If it does, he knows where Prince Harry lives.

Oh and if you're thinking of shipping it the other way since you are on the West Coast, Stick is a huge pop star in Japan and has die hard friends with pyrotechnics that will light up the package, literally.

It's one thing to run the border of Florida. It's another to become the international Al Capone of foreign leather goods. Orange jumpsuits look good on no one!

I look good in orange . I'm about to hit buy now on that Buttercup Yellow Rogue 25. :panic:

My last FOS purchase came. It’s the nylon weekender. It’s a beautiful midnight navy with brass hardware, burgundy interior. It’s got the slip at the back to go over the top of an extended suitcase handle, and a shoulder strap. I can’t use it for now as I’m going nowhere but at least it’s a chance to dream about the travel that might be ahead us.

You might remember that I also bought the black nylon tote which I’m currently using as my school bag. It has the sweet floral lining. They are from the same line which included a couple of shoulder bags.

tote followed by weekender
View attachment 4998993View attachment 4998994

Great bag!

Reactions: musiclover
Yes, the bag was partially wrapped and in good shape (it didn’t have as many layers of wrapping as the black one which came in a real box btw). I have forgotten how small the bag is :lol:. Here’s a pic. I also tried the strap with my most recent LV messenger — maybe.

They look great! :love: :love: Congratulations on adding these beauties to your collection! :yahoo:

Thanks ladies :smile:. Yep, I really like this color — I have a soft spot for gray (maybe that’s why my hair is becoming so :lol:). I am quite happy with my recent Coach bags — glad the FOS prices encouraged me to try these styles.

Beautiful color!

They look great! :love: :love: Congratulations on adding these beauties to your collection! :yahoo:

Nice! Glad it’s in great shape. Love the color?

That color is gorgeous! You have bought some stunning bags recently.

Stick: “Now stop.”

Hey woody boy — don’t get your knickers in a bunch. I can’t buy anything from the UK site (despite trying on two devices :lol:).

And regarding Baby Yoda — too much is not too much, he can pull off any look any time of the day :heart:

View attachment 4999437

Or this by being bad?
View attachment 4999438

FOS help please—two bags I ordered last week went from “processing” to “backorder”. Does this mean the same as cancelled? Last time, my SLG went from “processing” to blank which CS said means cancelled. Also, can I return two things from two different orders in the same box? I might return the luggage tag (shipping from NJ store) and socks (from AZ) — even with postage fee, I will still get probably $20 back). Thanks.

Hey woody boy — don’t get your knickers in a bunch. I can’t buy anything from the UK site (despite trying on two devices :lol:).

And regarding Baby Yoda — too much is not too much, he can pull off any look any time of the day :heart:

Not every look. You may want to check your makeup palettes. Someone was bored or saw @houseof999 's stash.

1614108725041.png