Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your help. Can I ask what makes you think 2011 or S/S 2012? Or will that make it easier for counterfeiters?
The “MADE IN ITALY” went uppercase in 2011. In F/W 2012 the alpha letter was added to the tag back to denote season/year. So there were only three seasons with “MADE IN ITALY” in uppercase but with no alpha letter. If it wasn’t black we could probably narrow it down to which season but black was produced every year.

Th
The “MADE IN ITALY” went uppercase in 2011. In F/W 2012 the alpha letter was added to the tag back to denote season/year. So there were only three seasons with “MADE IN ITALY” in uppercase but with no alpha letter. If it wasn’t black we could probably narrow it down to which season but black was produced every year.
That makes sense. Thank you so much. Balenciaga is a whole new world to me. I have a Day from 2008 which I purchased from a TPF-member, so I don’t question the authenticity of that bag.

Reactions: Monz1987
Hi authenticators! Asking for ur help again. This time my bff just purchased online a small city classic red.

I asked her if she is sure this is authentic sincea i am not that bluntly trusting online store/shop even with big names.
Short story, She insisted that the store is a trusted big name online retail store. I asked her some pics to authenticate here no matter where she bought cos nowadays fakes are everywhere unless buying fresh from the store.

What do u guys think? Shud i give her bad or good news? Thanks

IMG-20210223-WA0011.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0018.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0017.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0016.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0015.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0014.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0013.jpgIMG-20210223-WA0012.jpg

Hi authenticators! Asking for ur help again. This time my bff just purchased online a small city classic red.

I asked her if she is sure this is authentic sincea i am not that bluntly trusting online store/shop even with big names.
Short story, She insisted that the store is a trusted big name online retail store. I asked her some pics to authenticate here no matter where she bought cos nowadays fakes are everywhere unless buying fresh from the store.

What do u guys think? Shud i give her bad or good news? Thanks

View attachment 4999495View attachment 4999496View attachment 4999497View attachment 4999498View attachment 4999499View attachment 4999500View attachment 4999501View attachment 4999502
Please post your pics full size, it's hard to see detail otherwise. Plus you're missing the bale, rivet and back of zipper head.

Reactions: Tropevoli