Fun Fantastic February 2021 Purchases!

I'm dead :giggle: I went to the boutique for a certain reason with no intention of buying anything but I stumbled upon the perfect Noir Empreinte Felicie. I'm talking perfect alignment and everything overlaps nicely. It's also MiF with even stitching. Naturally I had to purchase it. Now I gotta order a black leather strap from Mcraftleather :amuse:

View attachment 4999192
It is indeed stunning!! Congrats!!

I'm dead :giggle: I went to the boutique for a certain reason with no intention of buying anything but I stumbled upon the perfect Noir Empreinte Felicie. I'm talking perfect alignment and everything overlaps nicely. It's also MiF with even stitching. Naturally I had to purchase it. Now I gotta order a black leather strap from Mcraftleather :amuse:

View attachment 4999192
She’s a beauty, congrats! Looks really chic and luxurious in black empreinte :loveeyes: :girlsigh: :love: I'm a sucker for pochette Felicie either way! Have just ordered one in DE;)

I wasn’t sold on the double zip six months ago, but I am now :P
Purchase #2 this month, coincidentally also double zip #2 - the bicolor empreinte. I had passed it up earlier this month but couldn’t stop thinking about it. It’s so perfect for spring, I feel like it’s a more muted neutral than DA.
I had texted my SA about it over the weekend, and there were three left in the country when he ordered it so he couldn’t guarantee I would get it. I was so pleasantly surprised to see it arrived today!

BDA67EBF-BD80-4660-BB50-8E8E59A6B65D.jpeg

E9C0F8E1-B90D-4C47-A55E-47562EACC909.jpeg

View attachment 4999192
Rare to find perfect quality. Made by an experienced craftsperson, unlike some of the ones people complain of. Congrats !!!!

Rare to find perfect quality. Made by an experienced craftsperson, unlike some of the ones people complain of. Congrats !!!!

I know imperfections are inevitable and I try not to be too OCD about what I bring home from an LV store. This Empreinte Felicie was a happy accident and I'm still kinda shocked by the workmanship :yes:

While I was checking my Felicie (which was actually the one on display), my SA brought out two more. One was a MiF and the other was a MiU. The second MiF was decent but one insert was cut crooked. As for the MiU, this was the worst quality I've ever seen in an LV item, one piece of leather was either cut too short across or was over-sewn that the whole Felicie was literally standing in the shape of a parallelogram. My heart broke when I saw that because that's a waste of a beautiful leather and also a strong reminder that LV QC is deteriorating while prices keep going up.

Thank you for letting me share and your kind words :hugs:

• Wow
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now