February 2021 purchases

Your SA told you you’re too picky? I hope he was at least kidding around? I would ditch any SA that tells me that. I ditched a SA on 57th St in NYC who rudely told me through text that I had too many questions about a bag. I mean, so sue me if I want to be fully informed before splurging on an $8000 bag lol.

Luckily, the two SAs I’ve been with steadily for the past 2 years have been really nice.
He was not. He said “the best thing for you to do is return it, you could find detail in any bag.” While it’s true they are handmade and will have some kind of flaw, a nick (a hole) in the caviar is not acceptable as it’s not fixable (not like a loose stitch or a bigger stitch hole etc). Worst part is he sells online a lot and all the women praise him. But I think that’s due to the fact they’re prob not as picky as I am LOL. He offered to return instead of exchanging which was what baffled me.
Also the too many questions thing is rude. Isn’t it their job to answer them?

He was not. He said “the best thing for you to do is return it, you could find detail in any bag.” While it’s true they are handmade and will have some kind of flaw, a nick (a hole) in the caviar is not acceptable as it’s not fixable (not like a loose stitch or a bigger stitch hole etc). Worst part is he sells online a lot and all the women praise him. But I think that’s due to the fact they’re prob not as picky as I am LOL. He offered to return instead of exchanging which was what baffled me.
Also the too many questions thing is rude. Isn’t it their job to answer them?
I’m sorry your SA seems like an ahole. I hate it when SAs are like that.

And yes, it is their job to answer the questions. I ditched the SA a while ago and never looked back. His loss TBH. Super happy with the two SAs I work with now!

Hi Yedi80! Thanks for your response!! Not sure if you can tell from the photo but it’s when the front of the bag is facing the ceiling, the piping height is not the same. Is yours like this too? Thank you so so much!!
Mine looks exactly like the photos from the other pictures in this thread. Sorry for my late response- just saw this.

Although I was disappointed in how the bag was packaged I still love my recent purchases. Fell in love with this bag when I 1st saw it online and the leather is so buttery. And I can’t even begin to explain the shimmery goodness of this card case and how beautiful the color is! Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• DDCF7304-5BFD-4F44-8065-B6F1AD363F14.jpeg
    DDCF7304-5BFD-4F44-8065-B6F1AD363F14.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 146
My first two Chanel SLGs. Found the Chanel 19 small pouch in light beige through momoland_Tokyo to match my small 19 beige bag, and the classic black zippy card case is the perfect sized wallet.

Attachments

• ABF51200-34A0-4008-9AD7-7ED0AC1E3299.jpeg
    ABF51200-34A0-4008-9AD7-7ED0AC1E3299.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 85
  • DDF61252-0965-463A-B82B-9A4D97D65373.jpeg
    DDF61252-0965-463A-B82B-9A4D97D65373.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 63
Although I was disappointed in how the bag was packaged I still love my recent purchases. Fell in love with this bag when I 1st saw it online and the leather is so buttery. And I can’t even begin to explain the shimmery goodness of this card case and how beautiful the color is! Thanks for letting me share.

Not to steal @atlsweetpea11’s moment but, just for that gorgeous card holder, I actually had to hold it under my name. And then since the SA was off the next day I had to call and text my SA’s manager on @atlsweetpea11’s behalf. There was a lot of work on my part!!! ;)
Hope you enjoy both of them!

Not to steal @atlsweetpea11’s moment but, just for that gorgeous card holder, I actually had to hold it under my name. And then since the SA was off the next day I had to call and text my SA’s manager on @atlsweetpea11’s behalf. There was a lot of work on my part!!! ;)
You find the best items girl

Yes, EXTREMELY thankful for your help in getting both these items! Thank you @nat74. I already told you that you’re my Chanel fairy godmother :biggrin:

which collection is this black bag from? Absolutely stunning!

Reactions: sweetpea_2009
I want a Chanel Fairy Godmother :sad:
Do they come in Ruthenium Hardware? ;)
I think they can come in any hardware you desire :biggrin: IN all seriousness, I've been stalking the what's in boutiques thread and have been able to get my hands on a handful of items that aren't availble in my boutiques. Have so appreciated all the members that post the goodies from their SAs. Thankful to be a part of this community of Chanel lovers.

Purchased my wedding band - coco crush diamond ring - this weekend :heart: Paired here with my Mini square (Christmas gift to myself) being worn for the first time.
View attachment 4998753

Beautiful! And... do I spy a Soulboundnyc ring on your index finger? Nice!

I want a Chanel Fairy Godmother :sad:
Do they come in Ruthenium Hardware? ;)

I want a Chanel Fairy Godmother too and it is @nat74 if there ever was one. I’m currently working with one of her SAs on a sweet pink bag that I thought was long out of stock.