Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Here is the full story on the lemon dress event, MM&H aim at "inspire, challenge and educate." :smartass:

1614034698003.png

PREGNANT Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were today seen for the first time since being stripped of their Royal titles as they appeared at an "inspiring" Spotify online event.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex today gushed over sharing vulnerabilities as they promoted their new podcast series.

They appeared alongside other A-listers including Justin Bieber, J Balvin, Brené Brown and Blackpink to feature during today’s the #SpotifyStreamOn event.

The couple - who have signed multi-million pound deals with Spotify and Netflix - said they wanted to "elevate voices" that weren't being heard.

In the clip, the former actress said they wanted to use their Archewell Audio podcast to "drive powerful conversation" with Prince Harry adding they hoped to "inspire, challenge and educate."

Meghan then tells the camera: "We created Archewell Audio to make sure we can elevate voices that maybe aren't being heard."

Harry then adds: "The biggest part of this is creating a community where you can share and encourage everybody else to share their vulnerabilities in a safe place."

They appeared alongside other A-listers including Justin Bieber, J Balvin, Brené Brown and Blackpink to feature during today’s the #SpotifyStreamOn event.

The couple - who have signed multi-million pound deals with Spotify and Netflix - said they wanted to "elevate voices" that weren't being heard.

In the clip, the former actress said they wanted to use their Archewell Audio podcast to "drive powerful conversation" with Prince Harry adding they hoped to "inspire, challenge and educate."

Meghan then tells the camera: "We created Archewell Audio to make sure we can elevate voices that maybe aren't being heard."

Harry then adds: "The biggest part of this is creating a community where you can share and encourage everybody else to share their vulnerabilities in a safe place."

Pregnant Meghan, 39, stunned in a £2,478 Oscar de la Renta for the online video while sitting close to her husband on a couch.

Harry, 36, appeared to be dressed casually for the appearance, wearing a simple white collared shirt and trousers.

The full story about the lemons!

Here is the full story on the lemon dress event, MM&H aim at "inspire, challenge and educate." :smartass:

View attachment 4998944

PREGNANT Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were today seen for the first time since being stripped of their Royal titles as they appeared at an "inspiring" Spotify online event.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex today gushed over sharing vulnerabilities as they promoted their new podcast series.

Pregnant Meghan, 39, stunned in a £2,478 Oscar de la Renta for the online video while sitting close to her husband on a couch.

Harry, 36, appeared to be dressed casually for the appearance, wearing a simple white collared shirt and trousers.

The full story about the lemons!

Goodness that sounds like a downer....

In other words, bla bla bla, fluff fluff fluff, nothing of substance, only whiny piss ants demanding pity would find this appealing.

View attachment 4998944
WHOA Momma .. stop the Train, anyone else getting a major-league Kim Kardashian "twin" vibe with this picture???? She needs to layoff on the PS and Harry?!?! .. looks depressed and HORRIBLE!!!! I think the removal of the patronages has affected him and not in a positive way.

I have a feeling that dress is really pretty in person. I have seen de la Renta stuff in person and it's breathtaking.

Are they giving us lemons?

This could be a design by his son who inherited the fashion house. OdlR was the designer of First Ladies, stars, all A list women.
Certainly it is a beautiful dress, just wrong on the symbolism.
Off to make some lemonade :biggrin:

ETA: different styles, different price points:
MM’s: A signature lemon motif adds a Botticelli-inspired quality to this glamorous 60s-inspired shift. A dramatic flounce hem adds the perfect finish.
  • Roundneck
  • Sleeveless
  • Flounce hem
  • Back zip
  • Silk/polyester/nylon
  • Dry clean
  • Made in Italy
B2FFF780-13D1-45FB-832C-BCBC97DD843D.jpeg

WHOA Momma .. stop the Train, anyone else getting a major-league Kim Kardashian "twin" vibe with this picture???? She needs to layoff on the PS and Harry?!?! .. looks depressed and HORRIBLE!!!! I think the removal of the patronages has affected him and not in a positive way.

I agree, Harry looks so sad and depressed - I feel a little bad for him. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't insist on releasing a video to the world where my husband looks visibly sad/upset.

I would agree but I got pregnant the very first attempt when I was 40. (2nd baby). I even took one for the team because my husband knocked me in the head (accidentally) with his elbow and I was pi$$ed at him but I was O'ing so I just said let's do it anyway. :smile:

doll... This is amaze. You need to add a hair toss and nail check to this.

The dress by itself is pretty, but it is not a happy choice for MM imo. Not sure if it is her long hair, but something doesn't look right to me.

It's the hair. This dress is meant to say something different. Fresh, flirty, whatever. Morticia would not wear this, and with those extensions Meghan should not either. The dress is adorable and perfect for my imaginary garden party life, not couch-sitting with my depressed frumpy (clothing-budget-spent-all-on-me) husband.

I agree, Harry looks so sad and depressed - I feel a little bad for him. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't insist on releasing a video to the world where my husband looks visibly sad/upset.
He is the one losing family, titles, and likely a lot of money. MM has no titles or family to lose in the UK (she is keeping the duchess title), and her assets and celebrity status have dramatically increased in CA. So he is sad, and she is only mad because the events of last weekend may make them look less valuable.