Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Stilly as your the Goddess of all things boots and shoes. When it comes to buying a pair of casadei blades shoes. For a size 7 do they run to size, or do I have to buy bigger or smaller.
Thanks

Stunning boots

Thanks Neil t!!!

You look awesome!

Thanks Mitterman!!!

So wonderful. I do love those Blade overknees. The soles look as they were never used before?

Thanks MBB! I've worn these a few times. The polished natural color soles don't really show wear.

Perfect for this cold weather ( if you are near the Northeast )

Thanks chowlover!!! I'm not in the Northeast but its felt like it recently with all the cold and snow...

More
Casadei blade boots stilly. Why don't you change the background you are shooting.I see you standing just a few poses throughout your posts

I find this the best location at my house for taking pics ngoisaocodon after lots of experimenting.

Stilly as your the Goddess of all things boots and shoes. When it comes to buying a pair of casadei blades shoes. For a size 7 do they run to size, or do I have to buy bigger or smaller.
Thanks

Casadei's run fairly true to size so for a US size 7 buy a size 7. They actually tend to run a little large rather than small.

Stilly, the brown croc embossed Paris Texas boots are such a great colour! They are perfectly paired with your LBD and can be worn with other outfits as well. :tup:

Oh thanks Lav! I do love the brown...:love:

Beautiful!

Thanks chowlover!!!

Thanks Neil!!!

Very nice outfit. The boots must be comfy and warm.

Thanks heelsmodels!!! Yes they are warm which really helps in the cold winter weather...