My Stunning Bottega

The appreciation for this brand that is new to my purse collection is on an all time high. When this preloved Boston bag style arrived a few weeks ago I was instantly in love. So excited to carry her today and realizing I’ve totally been missing out on BV intrecciato craftsmanship. Thanks for letting me share my excitement :smile:
View attachment 4996729
View attachment 4996730
That is simply gorgeous. My first BV was a Boston bag, but it was not in such a stunning color.

• Love
Reactions: MelissaPurse
The appreciation for this brand that is new to my purse collection is on an all time high. When this preloved Boston bag style arrived a few weeks ago I was instantly in love. So excited to carry her today and realizing I’ve totally been missing out on BV intrecciato craftsmanship. Thanks for letting me share my excitement :smile:
View attachment 4996729
View attachment 4996730

Stunning is right! :loveeyes: :wtf: :loveeyes:

• Love
Beautiful! I’m not generally attracted to that shade of blue but this entire post is making me reconsider! The Bottega craftsmanship is incredible. So much is written about the craftsmanship of Hermès bags but BV certainly is worthy of a shout out. If you are attracted to the more under the radar Hermès bags (as I am) then there is certainly a place for Bottega in your collection. Thanks for sharing your photos.

• Love