What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

What a beautiful bag
Having posted my disappointment with a defective bag I received last week from a little known company, I wanted to post something more positive. I originally posted this last April, but lots of folks don't go back and read older posts. It is difficult to find a veggie tanned tote that is small enough to use as an every day bag for those of us who do not carry much. Nearly every tote I see in every brand is at least 13-14 inches in width and 11-12 inches in height. The Colonel Littleton Wayfarer tote is perfect. It is 9 wide by 12 high by 4 in depth. The unlined suede interior has a large zippered pocket, two slip pockets with a pen holder slot between them. The strap has a 16 inch drop which I love! It is full grain buffalo leather which is so unique--very rugged.. He also offers it in cowhide as well. The buffalo grain is gorgeous. It reminds me of bubble lamb in texture. The bag was $388 in buffalo leather but is less expensive in cowhide.
I sometimes tire of my gorgeous, soft, luxurious bags and long for a good old "comfy." I have especially felt that way during the pandemic. So here it is:

View attachment 4954265View attachment 4954266