Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 Act 1 (21P)

A green was shared a page back!

Ah good point thanks! Somehow I skipped right by that image.

Also wait, you've seen it in black? So you know where?

My sincere apologies, I could be mis-remembering. I thought I had, but maybe it’s only the navy I’ve seen.

Has somebody from Europe seen this bag in boutique ? And the price en EUR ?

View attachment 4997563

I saw this bag in the Chicago boutique yesterday. It's a very pretty bag IRL, however there are differences between it and a classic flap. It's not quite as structured, its single flap so little "Softer" & lighter weight than a classic flap, it comfortably crossbodies, it's a bit deeper, more square than rectangle than a CF. Because it's single flap some people might not find it as substantial, it'll be personal preference so if you're interested in it and near a boutique, I highly recommend you go in and try it on.

If I was in search of a navy bag, this would be a contender, just wanted to mention that it is structurally different. I picked up the seasonal black flap with the burgundy shoulder strap and absolutely love it!!!! Truth be told, I am frustrated by the strap length of the small and m/l classic flaps, but never would alter them.

One more note, I saw someone ask about the website...I often find bags in store that aren't on the website - the website generally feels like a sampling, and I'll never understand why bags are on the site aren't versioned for availability in that country.

I saw this bag in the Chicago boutique yesterday. It's a very pretty bag IRL, however there are differences between it and a classic flap. It's not quite as structured, its single flap so little "Softer" & lighter weight than a classic flap, it comfortably crossbodies, it's a bit deeper, more square than rectangle than a CF. Because it's single flap some people might not find it as substantial, it'll be personal preference so if you're interested in it and near a boutique, I highly recommend you go in and try it on.

If I was in search of a navy bag, this would be a contender, just wanted to mention that it is structurally different. I picked up the seasonal black flap with the burgundy shoulder strap and absolutely love it!!!! Truth be told, I am frustrated by the strap length of the small and m/l classic flaps, but never would alter them.

One more note, I saw someone ask about the website...I often find bags in store that aren't on the website - the website generally feels like a sampling, and I'll never understand why bags are on the site aren't versioned for availability in that country.
Curious....is the hw brushed gold? Not loud yellow gold?

For those of us who've gotten the sweet mini or the larger sizes, is the leather part of your chain strap attached like this? Instead of having two ends stitched together, each end is sort of folded back on itself and stitched. I've never seen anything like it so just curious if others' were like this as well!
View attachment 4998996

Yes, mine looks like this too

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
For those of us who've gotten the sweet mini or the larger sizes, is the leather part of your chain strap attached like this? Instead of having two ends stitched together, each end is sort of folded back on itself and stitched. I've never seen anything like it so just curious if others' were like this as well!
View attachment 4998996

The jumbo classic flap I just bought is like this.

Here is my 21P caramel M/L flap. I feel the colour IRL is lighter than caramel, it's more of a milk tea hue. I dont know why in pictures they really look more brown like a caramel. Makes me wonder if the 18S caviar beige is actually lighter IRL. Anyone has both beige, 18S & 21P? Could do some comparison please? Or anyone owns the 18S , does it look lighter IRL too?
Also, both back stitchings near the top of the flaps have quite a bigger hole than just the stitching. Is this normal for lamb? Hopefully it's alright and not getting any wider with every usage.
The bag has good symmetrical structure, i like to pay attention on that But there are light creases at the back from opening the flap already. I think my SA getting too excited when opening the flap as i secured this bag right off shipment

20210223_160012.jpg

20210223_162545.jpg

20210223_162621.jpg

Last edited: