Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 Act 1 (21P)

I found it strange that this bag is not on the website. Any clue?
This has been my frustration too. I had no idea it was even coming out until this thread. Is this technically a French Riviera bag? It’s a bit similar judging from the thread dedicated to that bag on TPF. None the less Im assuming certain bags are supposed to be March released and this may be one if them, but this came out ahead of schedule. Maybe that’s why it isn’t posted?

This has been my frustration too. I had no idea it was even coming out until this thread. Is this technically a French Riviera bag? It’s a bit similar judging from the thread dedicated to that bag on TPF. None the less Im assuming certain bags are supposed to be March released and this may be one if them, but this came out ahead of schedule. Maybe that’s why it isn’t posted?
The price tag states 21P, but you are right, it may also release in 21S too. I would blame COVID. :hrmm:

I'm another one who saw it and tried to check the website... Only to come up with nothing :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: platanoparty
Does anyone have a SA in California to share? Preferably in LA or OC! My last SA is no longer with the company anymore :sad: I’m looking to get the new mini classic flap with handle for my anniversary, so any tips or info would help greatly! Thank you in advance ❤️

Attachments

• 78F6F2FD-97D7-485B-B6E2-B677D41D0715.png
    78F6F2FD-97D7-485B-B6E2-B677D41D0715.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 145
  • EA621A4F-47F5-4696-AC96-2F0F404BC576.png
    EA621A4F-47F5-4696-AC96-2F0F404BC576.png
    974.9 KB · Views: 154
Well in some good news. I do have an awesome SA at Saks who shared the following with me! She is taking some reservations - dm me if you would like to get one of these :heart:

edit to add - seems like there is a square mini, medium size, and jumbo size (not sure about dimensions but judging from photos)
View attachment 4997361View attachment 4997362

I do like this esp in the mini size. If they had other colors I might go for it. I think I’ve only seen black, white and navy?