Quote from fashionphile

I think it’s a combination of the color and size. Like other ppl have mentioned, jumpo size is not in the demand right now. Plus white color is a high maintenance color. On the resell market, reasonable price for jumpo is around $5k right now (except for really hot colors). If it was me, I’d sell to fashionphile to save all the headaches could occur from selling the bag yourself. There are just wayyy too many scammers nowadays. Plus the item might get lost/stolen during the shipping process. If you get the insurance that’d add up to the shipping cost and less money in your pocket. All in all I don’t think you’d get that much more by selling it yourself. Just my 2 cents. HTH

I think it’s a combination of the color and size. Like other ppl have mentioned, jumpo size is not in the demand right now. Plus white color is a high maintenance color. On the resell market, reasonable price for jumpo is around $5k right now (except for really hot colors). If it was me, I’d sell to fashionphile to save all the headaches could occur from selling the bag yourself. There are just wayyy too many scammers nowadays. Plus the item might get lost/stolen during the shipping process. If you get the insurance that’d add up to the shipping cost and less money in your pocket. All in all I don’t think you’d get that much more by selling it yourself. Just my 2 cents. HTH
Agree. And waiting for a jumbo size to come back into fashion just means your bag gets older and likely less desirable. Selling on your own can always eek out a bit more but there are so many risks that I can't see the upside to it either. I'd take the (white) quote and move on from the bag. The red is stunning, my heart would break to part with that one, but the price seems better given the more desirable color.

I just received $3400 offer from FP for this new med boy!! Ughh so frustrating my bag is practically new and in sure they will sell this on-site for original retail price! I think im going to just hold off!

Attachments

• 2EBEC148-4AE4-47BD-BD98-1244D3F3C436.jpeg
    2EBEC148-4AE4-47BD-BD98-1244D3F3C436.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 80
Those you sold to Fashionphil, did you have put your Driver license number on their website before you ship the bag to them. I feel uncomfortable doing it online.
No, I did not. I just added billing/shipping address under Dashboard and chose payment option.
When did they ask this, during processing after the quote?

I have a question. For those bags that were stated in new condition, do any of you know whether it was also pre-owned or FP got it from boutiques/resellers or other places?
All 3. FP can say 'new' even if someone has owned it many years, lots of their items are older and say 'new' b/c the tags are attached and it was never used. They are partnered with NM now so they can place some NM stock on their site as new. And of course they might unknowingly purchase from a reseller from time to time. They often get colors and styles not released in the US so they do buy from people who have brought products over or sourced them from outside the US.

Hi everyone - I strongly recommend scheduling a virtual appointment for getting bags quoted vs. submitting photos on their website. I previously submitted a white jumbo in new condition through their website and was quoted $4100, which felt pretty low. I decided to try again, but this time via a virtual appointment and was just quoted $6500 for the same bag. My prior $4100 quote just expired on 2/19...

Hi everyone - I strongly recommend scheduling a virtual appointment for getting bags quoted vs. submitting photos on their website. I previously submitted a white jumbo in new condition through their website and was quoted $4100, which felt pretty low. I decided to try again, but this time via a virtual appointment and was just quoted $6500 for the same bag. My prior $4100 quote just expired on 2/19...
This is good to know. I just submitted photos of a bag to them. Waiting on a price. If it is too low, I will do a virtual appointment.

This is good to know. I just submitted photos of a bag to them. Waiting on a price. If it is too low, I will do a virtual appointment.
Congrats. I was quoted $5700 via virtual for 19C brand new black jumbo with tags.
Your quote is so much better.