Kim Kardashian

someone said they are waiting for kanye to come out of shock - or from whatever drug coma they have him in - and hit up twitter! i think they said he has not tweeted since last year. i don't follow him so i don't know how true that is.

someone said they are waiting for kanye to come out of shock - or from whatever drug coma they have him in - and hit up twitter! i think they said he has not tweeted since last year. i don't follow him so i don't know how true that is.

What could he possibly say? He moved to Wyoming back in 2019 and pretty much abandoned them in favor of his weird church and presidential campaign. He isn’t going to come out of it looking any better than her.

Can't remember where I read it, but apparently .. Kanye's run for President was the reason for Kim to bail out. Not that I've ever liked Kim, but sheesh .. having to put up with him must have been pretty difficult .. he's a very troubled man who really should keep on taking his medications!

Can't remember where I read it, but apparently .. Kanye's run for President was the reason for Kim to bail out. Not that I've ever liked Kim, but sheesh .. having to put up with him must have been pretty difficult .. he's a very troubled man who really should keep on taking his medications!

every.single.day it is a different story about why she filed for divorce depending on who they spoke to!! some "insider" that knows all about what is going on. i saw that one person said that yes it was his run for president. yesterday another "source" said it was the comments that kanye made about slavery being a choice that kim had such a big problem with and could not get over! :hrmm::-s

I don't think the Kardashian clan needs men in their lives.
Agree. The men don't do well in any case.
I kind of like her because she’s dumb. But one thing I give her props is being a mum to her daughter.
Thanks goodness she had a daughter because she does love dressing up her little doll.

Not that you can't dress up a little boy and parade him around with designer bags, but I do think it best she had a girl.

I kind of like her because she’s dumb. But one thing I give her props is being a mum to her daughter.
I honestly don't think she's that dumb (or Kris Jenner isn't at least). How else can you take a so-so sex tap with a golden shower and turn it into a multi million/billion dollar empire for almost every family member? They don't have any particular talent, except using connections and branding themselves to death. I'm pretty impressed, TBH. Yes, I said it. :P

I honestly don't think she's that dumb (or Kris Jenner isn't at least). How else can you take a so-so sex tap with a golden shower and turn it into a multi million/billion dollar empire for almost every family member? They don't have any particular talent, except using connections and branding themselves to death. I'm pretty impressed, TBH. Yes, I said it. :P

I agree. Anyone can make a sex tape. The girls don't have any special gifts, but they are ALL very entrepreneurial. You can't just build a multi-billion business with so-so brains. What's beneath the surface must be pretty incredible. :tup::tup::tup:

And now Kim is working on her law degree. Good for her.