Polène handbags

Smooth leather nanos are pretty but they're so much work... I've only used mine a few times and I have some little scratches that I have no idea how they got there! I try to baby it as much as possible but it's really delicate leather.

Aw sorry to hear that! I use my nano all the time and haven’t had any issues. Maybe the leather quality varies between batches.

Adding a pic of my lovelies for posterity. Trying to decide what color I should get in the regular Numero Un to make a nice trio...

AC21941D-DE22-4C87-A14B-80A738968C19.jpeg

Aw sorry to hear that! I use my nano all the time and haven’t had any issues. Maybe the leather quality varies between batches.

Adding a pic of my lovelies for posterity. Trying to decide what color I should get in the regular Numero Un to make a nice trio...

View attachment 4996197

Gorgeous! Love the contrast stitching on the nano. Mini looks luxe! Do you use a suede protector with it? That's my only worry about getting the mini. I once saw one for resale in a lighter colour and the suede part was in such bad condition, it looked like they wore it in a rainstorm, then dragged it against the concrete and rubbed it in the dirt! It was traumatising to look at lol. But surely it's fine if you just generally take care of it?

As for my smooth nano the scratches and dents are tiny and could only be noticed by me so not so bad, just wish it was more robust. I don't think it's a quality issue, just my use case (commuting to and from work including ferry, train and lots of walking and general chaos).

I’ve just noticed they’ve added I think 3 new colours to the Numero Un Nano, not sure if they have added new colours to any of their other bags as it’s just the nano I’ve been eyeing. The lilac looks lovely.
I was eyeing the nano in taupe but with these new additions they make me want it in the trio camel, I’m definitely broke

Last edited:
Mini looks luxe! Do you use a suede protector with it? That's my only worry about getting the mini. I once saw one for resale in a lighter colour and the suede part was in such bad condition, it looked like they wore it in a rainstorm, then dragged it against the concrete and rubbed it in the dirt! It was traumatising to look at lol. But surely it's fine if you just generally take care of it?

You know, I probably should put suede protector on it but I haven’t. It’s been holding up well so far... I’ve had it about a year and a half I think.
[/QUOTE]