Food Vegan & Vegetarian Food

Delicious :smile:. Your pictures always remind me of vegs that I like but don’t get to eat often (like eggplant and zucchini, my DH and DD are not huge fans). I need to make some just for myself :lol.
Thank you, IM. :hugs: I know what you mean. My DH doesn't care for brownies, so I hadn't made them in such a long time. Then a couple of days ago, I had a serious craving and so I made myself a batch and I'm so glad I did. :heart:

Reactions: Iamminda
What a lovely and tasty creation — I had never thought of using chickpeas in a sandwich. Thanks for the idea DM :smile:
Thank you, IM. :hugs: You make it just like tuna salad, except with chickpeas, that you smash with a fork before adding everything else. I added celery, red onion, a pinch of pink salt and pepper and then added Vegenaise and a squeeze of lemon juice. :heart:

Reactions: Iamminda
Tonight for dinner I made roasted cauliflower and broccoli with garlic, parmesan and crushed red pepper over penne. :heart: View attachment 5000348

This looks so good DM — I am still on a cauliflower kick since I rediscovered them during the pandemic after not eating them for years/decades :lol: since my fam doesn’t like it too much.

Reactions: Dextersmom