Time for a Yellow bag? Pantone Color of the Year 2021 - Illuminating Yellow (& Gray!)

I am finally, after years of trying to find one that I liked, getting a backpack that is streamlined and not huge but will still carry enough. And it's got this year's color as a lovely accent. I present Minor History's "The Traveler" Backpack in "Candy", and their "Peck" 'airpods' or 'change' or 'little things' holder in Lemon. You're welcome.

minor_history_backpack_candy.jpg
minor_history_the_peck_lemon.jpg

I am finally, after years of trying to find one that I liked, getting a backpack that is streamlined and not huge but will still carry enough. And it's got this year's color as a lovely accent. I present Minor History's "The Traveler" Backpack in "Candy", and their "Peck" 'airpods' or 'change' or 'little things' holder in Lemon. You're welcome.

View attachment 4943702
View attachment 4943704
Love this - the sleek profile and color blocking! So fun to have these yellow accents!

Clio crossbody from Massaccesi!
[/QUOTE

Thanks, I'm on their web site right now!
They can make it in all of their available leathers! The one I chose for this yellow one is called amber verona :smile: There’s also a thread here on Massaccesi handbags, if you want to learn further about what choices they offer and leather options.

Reactions: oladushki