Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

I'm having the Panthere vs. Tank Francaise debate for my first Cartier watch. Leaning towards the Panthere based on pictures, but do want to try both on.

If anyone has tried on the Panthere mini 21x25mm AND small 22x30mm, please share your thoughts (or pictures)!

I've only found the one pic of the mini from @weubbe, and it's beautiful!!! Pretty sure the mini size will work for me but the price difference between the mini vs. small isn't that big.

I have a tiny wrist, so I purchased the Mini Panthere. Every time I look down I smile. View attachment 4754082

I'm having the Panthere vs. Tank Francaise debate for my first Cartier watch. Leaning towards the Panthere based on pictures, but do want to try both on.

If anyone has tried on the Panthere mini 21x25mm AND small 22x30mm, please share your thoughts (or pictures)!

I've only found the one pic of the mini from @weubbe, and it's beautiful!!! Pretty sure the mini size will work for me but the price difference between the mini vs. small isn't that big.
I'm having the same debate! Hoping people will post some comparative pics here!

It’s beautiful on you! What size is this?

Thanks i believe is the small size. My wrists are tiny. I even tried like the mini mini watch Cartier makes and could kind of pull it off but that watch was so tiny that i couldn't see the hour almost! Plus this one looks better and fills my wrist. Medium or normal size was too huge for me, even the lugs looked big.

Here is the final price i was quoted as i am eligible for Tax Free. 6K Euro. I took photo for reference and to remember, and also for the SKU tag.

IMG-7745.JPG

Thanks i believe is the small size. My wrists are tiny. I even tried like the mini mini watch Cartier makes and could kind of pull it off but that watch was so tiny that i couldn't see the hour almost! Plus this one looks better and fills my wrist. Medium or normal size was too huge for me, even the lugs looked big.

Here is the final price i was quoted as i am eligible for Tax Free. 6K Euro. I took photo for reference and to remember, and also for the SKU tag.

View attachment 5023844
That small does look like a good size on you!! Do you mind sharing what size your wrist is? :smile: and it’s such a good price for you! Hope you pull the trigger soon ;)

Reactions: weubbe