My new 24/24 + bag insert

I think light colored inserts are a must inside black bags. My husband used to call my black handbags "black holes", but after I started using inserts, my black bags were better organized and I could actually find whatever I was looking for inside the bag.

Reactions: thatgirlinnewyork
Is this bag difficult to close?
I watched a YouTuber try closing it, and it seemed that the lock kept hitting the plate a couple of times before she was able to get it through. Also, do you feel that the leather piece in the back that attaches to the strap is sturdy enough to hold the bag over time? I really like the look of the 24/24 but am afraid the leather will eventually stretch out because I prefer to wear my bags crossbody or slung over shoulder. I'd rather not carry this bag as a handheld.

Is this bag difficult to close?
I watched a YouTuber try closing it, and it seemed that the lock kept hitting the plate a couple of times before she was able to get it through. Also, do you feel that the leather piece in the back that attaches to the strap is sturdy enough to hold the bag over time? I really like the look of the 24/24 but am afraid the leather will eventually stretch out because I prefer to wear my bags crossbody or slung over shoulder. I'd rather not carry this bag as a handheld.
You will need both hands to close it properly but it doesn't bother me. I carry my bag over the shoulder and it's been months for now, still looks ok, but I don't put a lot in my bag, just the essentials.