My NEW INFERNO bags...Decisions, decisions...

LVixen

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
I just got some qees for my new Inferno bags (awesome trades), and I'm not sure which to use...

I'm not a fan of the white tokidoki qee, so I usually get different qees for my bags, but I'm just really undecided about these, specially for the Campeggio.

What do you guys suggest?

Fang Wolf (orange qee), or Pipintu (red qee) for the Campeggio?

TIA!!

Attachments

• IF 014.jpg
    IF 014.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 112
  • IF 019.jpg
    IF 019.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 75
  • IF 031.jpg
    IF 031.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IF 034.jpg
    IF 034.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IF 038.jpg
    IF 038.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 71
Yeah, I was thinking that... but the scariness trumps the color blend to me. Haha.

What other qees do you use on your bags?

So far I only have the Doggie on my Camo Olive bella bella, the Hawaii qee on my Spiaggia zucca, and the metallic magenta cat qee on my OP bella bella. All the other ones I want are either "out of stock" or "coming soon" - but that's been posted FOREVER.

Yeah, I was thinking that... but the scariness trumps the color blend to me. Haha.

What other qees do you use on your bags?

So far I only have the Doggie on my Camo Olive bella bella, the Hawaii qee on my Spiaggia zucca, and the metallic magenta cat qee on my OP bella bella. All the other ones I want are either "out of stock" or "coming soon" - but that's been posted FOREVER.

Oh, I have about 15 different qees that I try to match up with my bags...I don't remember all of them, but I know I have the "Pink MonQee" on my OP Campeggio, the "Hellboy" on one of my Inferno Campeggios, the "Sheriff" on the Pirata Campeggio, the "Toxic Yellow Cat" on my Famiglia Campeggio, the "Asteria Hunter" on my L'Amore Campeggio, the "Nurse" on my OP Bella Bella, the "Spacebot 42" on my Black Cammo Playground Campeggio, and I forget the rest... LOL

I'm DYING for the Daydreamer, Cucumouse, Pepo, Tito and Kissy Face!:P

I also like the pipintu qee and I say yes to the dog :biggrin:

wow you have a lot of qees!! I just bought some plushie keychains to put on my tokis ... I got Super Mario and a Goomba .. lol :lol:

Oh, I have about 15 different qees that I try to match up with my bags...I don't remember all of them, but I know I have the "Pink MonQee" on my OP Campeggio, the "Hellboy" on one of my Inferno Campeggios, the "Sheriff" on the Pirata Campeggio, the "Toxic Yellow Cat" on my Famiglia Campeggio, the "Asteria Hunter" on my L'Amore Campeggio, the "Nurse" on my OP Bella Bella, the "Spacebot 42" on my Black Cammo Playground Campeggio, and I forget the rest... LOL

I'm DYING for the Daydreamer, Cucumouse, Pepo, Tito and Kissy Face!:P

Whoa...!! *lol* I don't even know what any of those look like!! Can you post photos?? I'd love to see how they match up with the bags!!

As for me, I'm dying for Daydreamer (for my Paradiso gioco) and Pepo (for my Foresta BV) as well!! And I also want Bear Whale but don't know for what bag... I just think it's cute. Maybe the pre-ordered Trasporto zucca.

hooray you got your campeggio :biggrin: that's great placement for the characters you wanted! i think the red one works better for the campeggio and the dog is just right for the BV~