How to get all the bells and whistles

louis loves fendi 818

~Avantay Garday~!
Aug 5, 2006
I recently recieved an epi moka speedy 30 which i couldn't be more pleased with.:heart: But i have self admitted LV OCD so the dilema i have is that it DID NOT come with the dust bag or the care book or box.

Sooo...

The box should be pretty easy. (they have tons)
The DB and care book i'm a little more worried about obtaing. Whats a good story (should i just be honest:confused1:) My fear is that they will think i'm a faker. KWIM. All my boutique LV purchases are usually made in Toronto so i don't really have an SA to give me the 'hookup'.:crybaby:

ADVICE PLEASE!;)

First where did you acquire the speedy, if it was from LV, you have every right to ask for each item that was missing. If you acquired it from other than LV or Eluxury, I myself would not have the nerve to ask for anything!

Hmm... the care booklet is going to be a bit harder to get... if you go to the boutique and say "I didn't get a care booklet with my Epi Speedy 30..." Then they might go into the system and view your purchases, then you'll be caught lying. Then again they might not check and just give you a care booklet.

To obtain all three, just go at different times and ask different SA's each time. ;)

Hmm... the care booklet is going to be a bit harder to get... if you go to the boutique and say "I didn't get a care booklet with my Epi Speedy 30..." Then they might go into the system and view your purchases, then you'll be caught lying. Then again they might not check and just give you a care booklet.

To obtain all three, just go at different times and ask different SA's each time. ;)

^:nogood::graucho:

Well I can say that it was a gift.

:tup::P sounds like a plan.

After reading your post, I realized I did not receive a care booklet from elux (beverly mm). I called to ask them abou this and the SA stated "We do not give out care booklets for the monogram or Epi lines". This must be something new...:confused1:

Yeah, that's an interesting thing you brought up. I haven't gotten a care booklet for Monogram, Damier or Epi for the longest time now - I used to get them years ago though.