Scarves Autumn/Winter 2020 scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

Who of you made me get that?

Châle 140 Couvertures et Tenues de Jour Bandana
Couleur : marine/noir/blanc
Réf : H243507S 01
View attachment 4980780
View attachment 4980781
Just came home from work, package waiting for me (thanks to home office DH).
I liked the mod shots in the forum (but I can't remember who posted them, some lady with fair wavy hair, we even talked about it)
I resisted buying it for many reasons:
  • not the right shade of red,
  • bandana CSGMs are boring (duh, how can this one be boring?),
  • I am unsure how it will fit my wardrobe,
  • the model on the website has such a sour expression,
  • it has horses (horses remind me of my fathers accident, traumatic brain injury that altered his personality),
  • I already have too many CSGMs,
  • they are obscenely expensive and the quality is not worth it (yeah, as if an addict would care).

See, I am somewhat good at living up to my signature: "Just because something is beautiful I do not need to own it..."
When I ordered the blue Zambeze I just added it to the bin "I can still send it back..."
Not gonna happen. I am still not sure how to integrate it to my wardrobe but it is a keeper for sure. The contrast hem is so special!
But the smell is weird, very chemical, like Chinese merch from dubious sources.

Thanks for letting me share!
Lovely!! The amazing hem really elevates that scarf!

• Haha
Reactions: katriona
Fresh from the boutique with the new Della double sided. Thanks to @Awillow and @Cookiefiend i have gotten the fifi double knot mastered and used it here. Happy to post flat on both sides if anyone wants to see that. I also picked up flowers of South Africa 140cm silk and a 3rd cw of la danse in the neutral so many on here own. I was totally influenced into that one and love it! Thank you !
These all look lovely on you!

Last edited:

View attachment 4980780
View attachment 4980781
I liked the mod shots in the forum (but I can't remember who posted them, some lady with fair wavy hair, we even talked about it)
  • it has horses (horses remind me of my fathers accident, traumatic brain injury that altered his personality),
  • they are obscenely expensive and the quality is not worth it (yeah, as if an addict would care).

See, I am somewhat good at living up to my signature: "Just because something is beautiful I do not need to own it..."
When I ordered the blue Zambeze I just added it to the bin "I can still send it back..."
Not gonna happen. I am still not sure how to integrate it to my wardrobe but it is a keeper for sure. The contrast hem is so special!

@Julide has an excellent memory, I do have this CSGM :smile: Don't know if I was the one who inspired you but happy to be twins at any rate! My modshot below. I love mine. Goes with everything and that contrast hem is kicks every outfit up a notch. Wear yours in good health!

Attachments

• couvertures.jpg
    couvertures.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 59
@Julide has an excellent memory, I do have this CSGM :smile: Don't know if I was the one who inspired you but happy to be twins at any rate! My modshot below. I love mine. Goes with everything and that contrast hem is kicks every outfit up a notch. Wear yours in good health!
yes, yes, this is the picture I remember, wavy blond hair and all. You made a post with several contrast hems last fall.
Thank you for the inspiration! :heart: :flowers:

View attachment 4980780
View attachment 4980781

This is so gorgeous!!!
Even with so many reasons not to like it, I hope you keep it! In my wardrobe at least, it would be easy to wear. I hope it's the same for you. Very bizarre about the smell. I have not bought a CSGM from the boutique or website in a while. Is that a thing?

Reactions: Nomad and Bova123
Finally received this Promenades de Paris that I have been waiting for...I was worried about the bright pink, but it is really quite wearable, at least for me! I don't think we have many photos of this one in this CW, so here you go, hope it's not too much!!
View attachment 4985993View attachment 4985994View attachment 4985995View attachment 4985996View attachment 4985997
Dear Bova! Congrats! This is just perfect on you and has been well worth the wait! ❤️

Reactions: Bova123