ARe you the same???

Oatlatte

contented
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Hi gals, as you all know i recently bought my coffer about 1 wk ago and I have ignore all my other LV bags... :crybaby: i feel so guilty of ignoring them while i put all my attention to my new found :heart:

Tell me, are you the same? Do you rotate your bags frequently...:confused1: For now, i just wish i had bot the coffer from the very beginning then it will save me all these heartaches .. ...

My problem is that I fell so in love with my Coffer that I keep buying more in different colors! I can't seem to get enough.....................:wacko:

I normally switch out and carry a different bag every day unless I'm wearing something that goes well with the bag I carried yesterday or I'm in a super hurry and don't have time to switch out bags.

Of course if I'm wearing a green outfit and carried my red Prada the day before, you betcher bippy I'll find time to switch out bags. I have an aversion to looking like a walking Christmas ornament. :Push:

I normally switch out and carry a different bag every day unless I'm wearing something that goes well with the bag I carried yesterday or I'm in a super hurry and don't have time to switch out bags.

Of course if I'm wearing a green outfit and carried my red Prada the day before, you betcher bippy I'll find time to switch out bags. I have an aversion to looking like a walking Christmas ornament. :Push:

:roflmfao: that's funny..that is why I too matches my clothings to my bags as well else i look kinda mis-match...

I've always been good about switching my bags to match my outfits -- till I recently bought the off white gauffre bowler, a new found love! for the last couple of weeks I've been matching all my outfits to THAT bag and wearing it everyday! :greengrin: Freaky, I know, but I just can't put this bag down!

Meanwhile, I bought a GREAT top -- dark brown and puckered/pleated neckline that matches my dark brown coffer perfectly. tee heeee! My friend said, "Oh dear gawd, you found a top that was made for your bag" when I wore them.

OMG!! Such a lucky girl!! I'm still on a mission to locate my first one :nogood:

I'm still on my mission for that blue Coffer, but almost ready to give up. I have been looking at the Chanels lately and think that I may end up with one. They seem to have a bigger selection in blue. Chloe has more in blue also, but I had a Paddington once and the lock was soooo heavy after a while! !:sad:

I'm still on my mission for that blue Coffer, but almost ready to give up. I have been looking at the Chanels lately and think that I may end up with one. They seem to have a bigger selection in blue. Chloe has more in blue also, but I had a Paddington once and the lock was soooo heavy after a while! !:sad:

Oh, don't worry miu2! Sometimes, your dream bag will pop up when you least expect it to! So don't give up just 'yet'! I must agree with you that the Chanel section is definetly very tempting though... :drool:

I just go with whatever bag I'm in love with at the time, making sure it matches of course. If I'm in love with more than one I try them out in front of a mirror and decide which looks best/which one I want more. Everytime I feel guilty or miss my old bags I take them out of the dustbags and hug them. LOL no ok I just take them out and *look* at them for a while, maybe modeling them or what not. Going with whatever bag I'm obsessed with on a certain day brings me the most joy instead of trying to wear them "equally". Unfortunately I also get stuck on a certain bag and end up buying all the colors etc..ehh..:shame:

Anyway..I was wondering, does anyone have the plum?