Kim Kardashian

Yeah, Rolex didn't give them watches. From what I read on PageSix they spent around $300,000 on Rolexes for their crew of about 30 people. Sure the K's are frivolous, vain people but that doesn't mean they aren't kind to their employees. Giving everyone a $10,000 watch as a thank you is a nice gift. I'm sure many of those people have been working for them for the whole run.
And think of all the unfiltered images they must have of them. All the scenes that were too ugly to air. All the post production digital editing and blurry filters used so everyone looks so polished.

Production must have the original videos.

What do y’all think??? :lol:

View attachment 4985569

I doubt Kim effed this up.

With a little help on the hand and clear instructions step by step, it's not that difficult. Anybody could try with a tutorial on youtube and you would be astouned, what you can do even if you think you are all thumbs.

Did she "create" the motive? No
(it is in fact one of those step-by-step-motives and therefore it makes you think of Bob Ross, because it "is" one).

Did she paint it? Yes.

So kudos for her :smile:

Most important: The little artist's smile while holding it :smile:

Last edited:
The key to the story is Kim says North has been taking oil painting classes. While most 7-year-olds with no lessons are doing art barely worthy of display on the refrigerator, she has the advantage of learning proper techniques. North's painting was done under the supervision and guidance of an instructor over the course of weeks. I don't think we can call her a child prodigy based on one painting, but you can tell how proud she is of it and that's what matters.

The key to the story is Kim says North has been taking oil painting classes. While most 7-year-olds with no lessons are doing art barely worthy of display on the refrigerator, she has the advantage of learning proper techniques. North's painting was done under the supervision and guidance of an instructor over the course of weeks. I don't think we can call her a child prodigy based on one painting, but you can tell how proud she is of it and that's what matters.

that's the real key - kim says! :lol:

but seriously - it could be possible because all my boys could draw from the time they picked up a crayon because they got it from me and my love of art and design! and with art classes in school they got better and better. one was asked to design a logo for our neighbor's business in HS. the problem is that kim and company lie about so much people don't believe anything. and with "thou protesting too much" it made her look even more guilty of a lie to anyone who didn't believe her.

that's the real key - kim says! :lol:

but seriously - it could be possible because all my boys could draw from the time they picked up a crayon because they got it from me and my love of art and design! and with art classes in school they got better and better. one was asked to design a logo for our neighbor's business in HS. the problem is that kim and company lie about so much people don't believe anything. and with "thou protesting too much" it made her look even more guilty of a lie to anyone who didn't believe her.

That's the problem with being a known liar, nobody believes you even when you are telling the truth. I figured she went into mama bear mode and I can't blame her. She's used to people slamming her in social media, but attacking the kids is new and that's not going to sit well with any parent.

Well, I had to Google Bob Ross. I don’t think much of his paintings or this painting. But that’s my personal taste.

Did North paint this herself, probably. It seems like the bigger question is, why are we supposed to care. Most seven-year-olds get praised by mom and dad and maybe grandma. Guess I’m feeling pretty curmudgeonly today!

Some girl posted on tik tok that her mother was the art teacher to North and her friend. She said her mother taught her how to paint the same picture when she was 7, and showed it in the background. Must be some shtick the teacher uses. And then her students are "proteges." North's friend painted an almost identical painting.
That makes sense, it’s pretty but not creative.

Some girl posted on tik tok that her mother was the art teacher to North and her friend. She said her mother taught her how to paint the same picture when she was 7, and showed it in the background. Must be some shtick the teacher uses. And then her students are "proteges." North's friend painted an almost identical painting.

I bet that woman is pulling in big bucks teaching the kids of the rich and famous in LA to paint. It's likely most of those kids will eventually lose interest and move on to their next hobby, but there is always the chance a few of them enjoy it enough to want to advance.

Reactions: bag-princess

View attachment 4985569
I have a degree in art education and used to teach it for about a decade.

I think this child had a lot of *help* from her instructor.

Also, her little friend painted the exact same thing, but not as skillfully, so they are copying from a photograph, which is much easier than painting outdoors and seeing the landscape with their own eyes.

Anyway, it's oil and the instructor can go over the stokes to change things. It's not like it's a watercolour which can't be corrected.

I think that North did paint it, did she have help maybe. I think that a lot of kids are good at art, kids are creative and enjoy making things. She has the privilege of having a teacher that can help teach her proper technique that most kids her age do not have.

Unfortunately Kimbo has a heavy history of flat out lying so even if she’s telling the truth no one will believe her. I think that she is protesting so much because she’s trying to prove what a “good mom”. She is rarely seen with her kids outside of a random photo op here and there.

I didn't read the article, but just glanced at the painting. If a kid started lessons young, received proper instruction, and the kid is artistically inclined, it's not an impossibility. My daughter has been in structured art classes since she was 5, and the stuff that she did surprised me, but that's cause I'm completely ignorant of art and art instruction. Stick figures are my best effort. A lot of art classes, especially when younger, are carefully supervised. 10 kids to 2 instructors. And these kids that can and want to sit through a 1-1.5 hour class once or twice a week can progress pretty quickly.