"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

You are absolutely correct! The heart wants what it wants. What would you consider key must have pieces for Cartier? I am so thrilled to have met you on here!

You are too kind. Thanks, it's a pleasure meeting you also. I don't want us to get in trouble for hijacking this thread since it's really about "Gifts from Cartier SA's." However, I'll send you a message with what I feel are key pieces from Cartier. So check your inbox.

I think if you really care about receiving the more "special" gifts, definitely work with one SA exclusively. :yes:

I dont really care or need those special gifts... but I believe everyone would love to have them when they purchased stuff from Cartier - with their hard earned money on expensive jewellery...

Sometimes going window shopping with no plan to purchase anything ended up SA served and let me try some new stuff etc... and got hooked! :blush:Can't go back to another SA to purchase when it was someone's time and effort who served me. And different malls have different shopping promotion etc - points or free cash vouchers etc.

That explained why for me. Would definitely take your advice to stick to one SA when possible

Reactions: jenayb
Just purchased my first carrier piece today (juste un clou sm) and I have to say I had a really lovely experience. No gifts, but my particular boutique is somewhat stringy with that. We were offered a private room for viewing and deciding what to purchase, as well as canapés and drinks. My SA was really lovely and I think the experience was so lovely. So, even without the gifts I left the store really pleased!

Just purchased my first carrier piece today (juste un clou sm) and I have to say I had a really lovely experience. No gifts, but my particular boutique is somewhat stringy with that. We were offered a private room for viewing and deciding what to purchase, as well as canapés and drinks. My SA was really lovely and I think the experience was so lovely. So, even without the gifts I left the store really pleased!
Lol, my phone decided to autocorrect Cartier to CARRIER . Wish there was an edit button lol.

Anyone know of a great SA in Los Angeles area who are keen on giving gifts? :biggrin: I do like my SA and have purchased many pieces of her, but it'd be super nice to receive a little gift once in a blue moon! Especially for special occasions.

Recently purchased 3 watches. We were gifted a bottle of champagne, a hardcover book, macarons, tea, Lady M confections in a cool origami box, and red envelopes for lunar new year. Husband was gifted two extra leather watch bands in his choice of colors to go with his Santos.
The mall our boutique is located in had a gift card event so we ended up with $1200 on Amex gift cards with our purchase.

First purchase: My boyfriend paid for the rose gold love wedding band that I picked out. We got a cleaning kit with it

My own first purchase for myself: white gold love ring and I received a stationary set! It has card stock and envelopes to match.

My yellow gold love bracelet that my boyfriend surprised me with for a milestone anniversary and he received no customer gift lol!

Reactions: HeatherGrace
Does anyone know a nice SA in Toronto that they could recommend to me through msgs? My fiance and I both plan to purchase our wedding bands there.

I see most ppl don't have a good "gift" experience at Yorkdale so maybe I should go to the Bloor location? I'm a sucker for free gifts and honestly it would mean the absolute world to me. Tiffany gave me a free cookie once and I still think about it haha!!!

And would I be more likely to get a gift if I had two separate transactions (on two diff days) as opposed to buying both our rings at the same time on a first purchase?

Does anyone know a nice SA in Toronto that they could recommend to me through msgs? My fiance and I both plan to purchase our wedding bands there.

I see most ppl don't have a good "gift" experience at Yorkdale so maybe I should go to the Bloor location? I'm a sucker for free gifts and honestly it would mean the absolute world to me. Tiffany gave me a free cookie once and I still think about it haha!!!

And would I be more likely to get a gift if I had two separate transactions (on two diff days) as opposed to buying both our rings at the same time on a first purchase?

this made me actually lol.

I’d be happy with getting complimentary champagne with my Cartier purchases but my boutique doesn’t offer it. Shame.