The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Great colors, and nice bow!!
Thank you! I spent much time trying to figure out that bow - I keep watching a video about how to do that and would try and fail right where the bow should start. And I tried many many times - shut down had me trying strange things. And then one day I tried without much thought and somehow had figured it out. Our minds work in funny ways. But now I own it :P

Thank you! I love your bow. I need to figure out how to do that! Is there a tutorial that you used or put together?
Thank you - I was wondering about your bow too! :smile: It looks complicated to me - did you watch a video as well? I watched a tutorial by Happy Baggage - all credit to her (if you are here, many thanks to you for your help and lovely Twilly tying tutorials!!!). Here’s the title you can search for, the link won’t copy.
Hermès: The Perfect Twilly Bow on your Kelly in 40 Seconds
by Happy Baggage April 13, 2018

She also did a nice reel on her Instagram where she tied a Twilly on a mini green Lindy which was a bit similar. And it was so cute and colorful when she finished.

HTH - she makes it look so easy, but many attempts were required for it finally click for me. There is something meditative about it now. :flowers:

Reactions: Etriers
Thank you - I was wondering about your bow too! :smile: It looks complicated to me - did you watch a video as well? I watched a tutorial by Happy Baggage - all credit to her (if you are here, many thanks to you for your help and lovely Twilly tying tutorials!!!). Here’s the title you can search for, the link won’t copy.
Hermès: The Perfect Twilly Bow on your Kelly in 40 Seconds
by Happy Baggage April 13, 2018

She also did a nice reel on her Instagram where she tied a Twilly on a mini green Lindy which was a bit similar. And it was so cute and colorful when she finished.

HTH - she makes it look so easy, but many attempts were required for it finally click for me. There is something meditative about it now. :flowers:
Thanks for sharing. I was able to find her videos on IG. I did a lot of video watching too. I watched the IGTV tutorials shared by mrs.p.wut on how to make the double bow. It also took me a lot of practice, but it is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. She also has a tutorial on how to make a twilly rose which I haven’t attempted yet. That’s next project. Here is the link for mrs.p.wut’s IGTV:

Thanks for sharing. I was able to find her videos on IG. I did a lot of video watching too. I watched the IGTV tutorials shared by mrs.p.wut on how to make the double bow. It also took me a lot of practice, but it is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. She also has a tutorial on how to make a twilly rose which I haven’t attempted yet. That’s next project. Here is the link for mrs.p.wut’s IGTV:

Thanks so much! Now more learning to do :P
PS just watched - what a process! I feel like I will need tweezers and surgical tools :lol: You are both very talented!

Last edited:
Reactions: jp824

Just FYI that @Mrs.P.Wut is also here on the forum. ;)