Cartier Trinity Wedding Ring

sharleen91

May 22, 2020
Hi there,
Has anyone ever seen or purchased the Cartier Trinity Wedding Ring?
The ring is similar to the original Trinity Ring, but different in that the three bands do not roll over one another.

I found out about this ring today and fell in love with it. I feel this ring doesnt get as much attention as the other Cartier pieces. Be good to hear what your thoughts are about this ring :smile:

Reactions: GaMomJRM
Just replied to another post about this lovely ring. I got the one with the diamond in the middle last year and I love it! It's so elegant and I love that it's not so popular. It tends to scratch but personally it doesn't bother me.
Hi,
I am looking into this ring for my 10th wedding anniversary, do you mind posting a modelling picture? how many carats yours has? Thanks!

Hi,
I am looking into this ring for my 10th wedding anniversary, do you mind posting a modelling picture? how many carats yours has? Thanks!

Hi! That was me but I forgot my password and was going to delete that old account! Here's a modelling pic. I don't remember how many cr it is but I'll check the records and let you know.

Attachments

• 20201208_165228.jpg
    20201208_165228.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 102
Thanks! It's lovely! do you wear everyday? it it comfortable?

VERY comfy. I barely feel it (and I'm quite picky I like to feel comfortable) so I wear it every single day as a wedding band that I don't take off. I go to work in it too and my job is quite demanding so it's been through a lot lol. Yet it still looks lovely and shiny, I lightly clean it every day to maintain the shine.

Reactions: glm99