Scarves Autumn/Winter 2020 scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

Off the top of my head, here's a link to a great thread you would enjoy ( regardless). Post 4411 ( top of the page) has that shawl. I don't think I have any of me, but I'll look around and see what I have. And I bet if you go to the Autumn/Winter 2019 thread and do a search for it, you will find some gorgeous photos.
Good luck deciding and please tell us what you get ( and a modeling pic please!!) :flowers:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/hermes-bags-perfect-match-hermes-scarves-shawls.902151/page-295

Off the top of my head, here's a link to a great thread you would enjoy ( regardless). Post 4411 ( top of the page) has that shawl. I don't think I have any of me, but I'll look around and see what I have. And I bet if you go to the Autumn/Winter 2019 thread and do a search for it, you will find some gorgeous photos.
Good luck deciding and please tell us what you get ( and a modeling pic please!!) :flowers:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/hermes-bags-perfect-match-hermes-scarves-shawls.902151/page-295
Ooh thank you I will peruse this thread! I looveee the photo in post 4411 - I dream of the day I find a barenia bag, I have loved watching my calvi earn it's patina :smile: That neutral CW of Acte III is really lovely... going to see if I can hunt it down :smile: And yes I will for sure post mod shots when I get my first shawl, hopefully my SA has an apt available in the next few weeks!

Just found an article in the German Vogue. Many neat pictures, most of them known to the true scarfie.

View attachment 4976584

Hello HoneyLocks, thanks so much for sharing! Do you by chance know the name of the blue/grey/white shawl noted as number 4? :love: I don't remember seeing it at all, lovely design!

@peonies13

Exposition Universelle by Jan Bangkok (same artist as Animapolis!). The main scarf at the front is the Noir/vert/jaune cw
@etoile de mer I’m not the OP but it’s Bride de Cour remix in Bleu royal/gris chiné/noir

:tup: thank you. I have a position open, do you want to be my secretary?

Who of you made me get that?

Châle 140 Couvertures et Tenues de Jour Bandana
Couleur : marine/noir/blanc
Réf : H243507S 01
Bandana CSGM contrast hems.jpg
Bandana CSGM contrast hems 2.png
Just came home from work, package waiting for me (thanks to home office DH).
I liked the mod shots in the forum (but I can't remember who posted them, some lady with fair wavy hair, we even talked about it)
I resisted buying it for many reasons:
  • not the right shade of red,
  • bandana CSGMs are boring (duh, how can this one be boring?),
  • I am unsure how it will fit my wardrobe,
  • the model on the website has such a sour expression,
  • it has horses (horses remind me of my fathers accident, traumatic brain injury that altered his personality),
  • I already have too many CSGMs,
  • they are obscenely expensive and the quality is not worth it (yeah, as if an addict would care).

See, I am somewhat good at living up to my signature: "Just because something is beautiful I do not need to own it..."
When I ordered the blue Zambeze I just added it to the bin "I can still send it back..."
Not gonna happen. I am still not sure how to integrate it to my wardrobe but it is a keeper for sure. The contrast hem is so special!
But the smell is weird, very chemical, like Chinese merch from dubious sources.

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4980780
View attachment 4980781
I liked the mod shots in the forum (but I can't remember who posted them, some lady with fair wavy hair, we even talked about it)
  • it has horses (horses remind me of my fathers accident, traumatic brain injury that altered his personality),
  • they are obscenely expensive and the quality is not worth it (yeah, as if an addict would care).

See, I am somewhat good at living up to my signature: "Just because something is beautiful I do not need to own it..."
When I ordered the blue Zambeze I just added it to the bin "I can still send it back..."
Not gonna happen. I am still not sure how to integrate it to my wardrobe but it is a keeper for sure. The contrast hem is so special!

Was it @ajaxbreaker?:flowers:

View attachment 4980780
View attachment 4980781

Very witty post. I enjoyed all those excuses and counter excuses.

I can't imagine H packages their scarves individually in plastic but plastic gives off an odor which affects clothing sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped.

I think scarves deliberately attract odors because they know it will make humans mad. I think there's a scarf conspiracy out there plotting away. It can be hard to get rid of scarf odor. I was reading about a renovated local cleaner who puts stuff with odors in an ozone room. I can imagine the scarves shrieking, "Oh, no, not the ozone room again! I'll be good, really, I promise."

Very witty post. I enjoyed all those excuses and counter excuses.

I can't imagine H packages their scarves individually in plastic but plastic gives off an odor which affects clothing sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped.

I think scarves deliberately attract odors because they know it will make humans mad. I think there's a scarf conspiracy out there plotting away. It can be hard to get rid of scarf odor. I was reading about a renovated local cleaner who puts stuff with odors in an ozone room. I can imagine the scarves shrieking, "Oh, no, not the ozone room again! I'll be good, really, I promise."
Eagle you are hilarious! Scarfpiracy!!:lol: