Lou Camera Bag

tharrison13

Apr 11, 2018
I’m thinking about getting the Lou Camera Bag as my next purchase, but wanted to know if this is one of the bags that goes on sale when YSL does their sales? If so, I may just wait until then to get it. How often do the sales happen? I’m hoping to get it in either dark beige or black with gold hardware.

Hi all I just got the ysl lou camera bag from Jomashop for about 50% discount. It arrived in perfect condition in comparison to ones I bought before from NM and returned because of bad storage issues.
Now because the price was a steal and that was my first time buying from Jomashop I need someone to reassure me and confirm that the strap has like a vertical stitch almost half way in the long handle. Pictures attached. I researched Jomashop very much before and I know it’s original I just don’t remember seeing the stitch or not in the previous ones I saw and I really like that bag and I the price was almost too good to be true

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 76
Ordered a YSL Lou camera bag in light beige from Saks. Saved a total of $380, or 27% off retail. I used FASHIONSF code to get $275 off $1000 (ends 10/9/2020) and 8% cash back from Rakuten. Great deal, this is the 3rd YSL I’ve gotten from Saks because with their coupons and Rakuten cash back, I saved 27-30% off retail price.
Hi dear, it’s great it now saks has their coupon code to use on ysl item. Im going to get the ysl on black tomorrow. May I know how often do they have that kind of promotion? Do we have to have saks account to get the promotion? It’s great that we can order it online. I have Rakuten too. Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi all I just got the ysl lou camera bag from Jomashop for about 50% discount. It arrived in perfect condition in comparison to ones I bought before from NM and returned because of bad storage issues.
Now because the price was a steal and that was my first time buying from Jomashop I need someone to reassure me and confirm that the strap has like a vertical stitch almost half way in the long handle. Pictures attached. I researched Jomashop very much before and I know it’s original I just don’t remember seeing the stitch or not in the previous ones I saw and I really like that bag and I the price was almost too good to be true
Yes. Mine is the same. I bought mine directly from a YSL Boutique.

Hi dear, it’s great it now saks has their coupon code to use on ysl item. Im going to get the ysl on black tomorrow. May I know how often do they have that kind of promotion? Do we have to have saks account to get the promotion? It’s great that we can order it online. I have Rakuten too. Please let me know. Thank you.
Hello! I purchased my YSL from Saks about a year ago in February, I think there should be some discount codes coming up for the President day holiday on Feb 15th, or by early March. Last year they had codes on multiple weekends, I ended up using a code to get a $400 gift card with purchase, and maybe 2-3 weeks later, there was another $ off code and I stacked it with my gift card from the first purchase to buy the Lou camera bag for less than $500. I think you’ll start seeing good Saks offers in the next couple weeks :smile: good luck!

Hello! I purchased my YSL from Saks about a year ago in February, I think there should be some discount codes coming up for the President day holiday on Feb 15th, or by early March. Last year they had codes on multiple weekends, I ended up using a code to get a $400 gift card with purchase, and maybe 2-3 weeks later, there was another $ off code and I stacked it with my gift card from the first purchase to buy the Lou camera bag for less than $500. I think you’ll start seeing good Saks offers in the next couple weeks :smile: good luck!
Thank you for your reply! Wow you were so lucky to get the bag with a great discount. I went to Saks and got the ysl camera all black bag with a full price. The SA told me that there was only one in the store and Saks will have some kind of promotion soon. He will help me to return it and buy it again with a discount later on. He said it’s hard to order it online sometimes. So I trust him then since Saks has 30 days for return. However after I got home I found out their is a scratch on the side of the bag too bad. I guess I have to return anyway.

Reactions: shortxladie
Thank you for your reply! Wow you were so lucky to get the bag with a great discount. I went to Saks and got the ysl camera all black bag with a full price. The SA told me that there was only one in the store and Saks will have some kind of promotion soon. He will help me to return it and buy it again with a discount later on. He said it’s hard to order it online sometimes. So I trust him then since Saks has 30 days for return. However after I got home I found out their is a scratch on the side of the bag too bad. I guess I have to return anyway.
That’s so sad. Yes I got that bag twice before from Neiman and every-time there would be something wrong with it. But eventually I found my bag . Hope you find yours soon too.

Reactions: sisterhood
Does Saks ever include the black bags in their sales? I‘m looking to get the black with silver hardware, but noticed in the last sale mainly the red, beige, and white were the only ones included? Is this typical? Thank you.