All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hi everyone! I'm beginning to explore the possibility of buying my first Fendi, and fell in love with the Peekaboo. I'm considering the medium size in the Selleria leather for durability. However, when I see them on the preloved market, most seem to have lost their structure and look really floppy. Has anyone tried the Samorga inserts for a medium Peekaboo? I've never used a bag organizer before--will they help maintain the structure? Would they make a medium Selleria too heavy? Thanks so much!
I have no experience with bag inserts in Peekaboos but I recommend keeping your bag stuffed and stored up right when not in use.

I agree that the preloved Peekaboos can often look like a sad, squashed mess!! What do people do to their bags?! Apparently, Fendi used to make “floppier” Peekaboos and the new ones are apparently more structured? Not sure if anyone has info on this?

I’ve had absolutely no structure loss with my medium or mini peekaboos (one in Selleria leather) although mine are relatively new (2 years old maximum).

Reactions: Candace30
I. Li
SO interesting!! Thanks. Definitely agree that it looks more modern and chic (compared at least to the mini Iconics. My medium iconic is such a “boss *****” bag lol).

I’m still playing around with them and comparing the bags. I feel like the Essentially has a bit more of a “serious” formal vibe? At least compared to the mini Iconics. I put the strap on and undid the side tabs and it looks less “formal”. Also, it’s quite heavy and I haven’t even put any of my things inside for fear of damaging the bag should I wish to exchange. Does the weight bother you?

I suppose if I did exchange it I’d go for either a mini Iconic Selleria in black or the medium Iconic in dove grey.

I love the colour of my Essentially. Still undecided on its form.

Keen to hear people’s opinions! I feel like the SAs themselves have a strong preference for one model over the other.
team iconic

Reactions: bambita
Last min anxiety before buying: mini selleria grey or black? Was decided on grey but even black looks nice. Which one?

It depends on what you already own. If you’re looking for a beautiful, classic black bag then you won’t be disappointed by the black mini Peekaboo. As others have pointed out though, the grey could potentially be worn in all seasons. Personally, I think the grey is slightly more “special” or unique but if you are keen to add a black bag to your collection the black Selleria is perfection! I almost bought it myself and am still tempted by it.

It depends on what you already own. If you’re looking for a beautiful, classic black bag then you won’t be disappointed by the black mini Peekaboo. As others have pointed out though, the grey could potentially be worn in all seasons. Personally, I think the grey is slightly more “special” or unique but if you are keen to add a black bag to your collection the black Selleria is perfection! I almost bought it myself and am still tempted by it.

omg i know wat u mean. that black is hella tempting :biggrin::heart:

Curious to know which color you decided on getting? I myself just got a grey mini last week, the leather is so so lovely!

Congratsssss on your grey mini.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yayyyyy! Agreed: the leather looks really lovely. I love the stitching too. How you liking the size btw? I think I will get the grey mini. Tempted to get the black selleria if I see pics of Olivia Palermo's smooth leather black mini. What colours do you usually wear with it? Post pictures of your grey arm candy? Hope it brings you joy every time you wear it. Cant wait to get mine. Ahhhhhhhhh :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Congratsssss on your grey mini.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yayyyyy! Agreed: the leather looks really lovely. I love the stitching too. How you liking the size btw? I think I will get the grey mini. Tempted to get the black selleria if I see pics of Olivia Palermo's smooth leather black mini. What colours do you usually wear with it? Post pictures of your grey arm candy? Hope it brings you joy every time you wear it. Cant wait to get mine. Ahhhhhhhhh :nuts::nuts::nuts:
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ I haven’t worn it yet cuz planning to do it on my Birthday next week❤ (Very hard marshmallows test for me!) I was originally interested in the medium peekaboo but really liked the mini because of OP’s pictures!

I love the monochromatic look so I usually dress in dark neutrals like black, grey, navy blue shades. I don’t dress up that much and I think the mini adds a bit of quiet luxe to my casual looks. I love greys and I really hope the brands release more grey bags in this year’s Autumn-Winter since one of the Pantones of the year is true grey!

• Love
Reactions: bambita