Happy New Year 2021-Joyous January Purchases Post here!

My new OTG MM Empriente Tourterelle and my somewhat new Pochette Métis. I bought my original PM over 4 years ago. Brought it in December to have the glazing fixed. Unfortunately, my purse was one of the purses that got stolen at the LV boutique. Luckily they had a new one to replace it.

That Tourterelle color is probably even more incredible in person !! Gorgeous !!

Reactions: Okiedokiepokie
Agree, the new canvas on the speedy feels so thin and same on the multi pochette. I feel like its not as good as the old ones. Hopefully it holds us well

totally agree! I am considering adding another speedy b 25 in the damier azur, but the canvas is so different. I'm not even sure I will get it. I looked at my older speedys and what a difference! The price is higher too. I guess if I didn't know the difference it wouldn't bother me.

Reactions: Bumbles
Well the LV gods were definitely smiling on me last week! I had some Nordstrom Notes that were close to expiring, so I decided to finally pull the trigger on a Speedy in DA. I was pretty sure I wanted a 25, but still wanted to compare it to the 30 in person just to be sure. The SA didn't have any 25s in stock, but she did have a 30 . . . Made in France. Man, was I tempted. But seeing it in person made me realize that the 30 was just too big for me, so I asked her to order the 25 for me. I was proud of myself for not giving into the MIF temptation. After I went home, I was doing my usual nightly refresh-refresh-refresh stalking of the Pochette Accessories in DA . . . and it was finally Place in Cart! This was the last item on my Wishlist and I had literally been stalking it since September. Also, oops -- definitely didn't intend to get two bags in one day!

The best part of this (long) story -- when the 25 arrived, it was Made in France!! Definitely felt like a karmic reward.
IMG_0497.jpgIMG_0498.jpgIMG_0499.jpgIMG_0500.jpgIMG_0501.jpg

Well the LV gods were definitely smiling on me last week! I had some Nordstrom Notes that were close to expiring, so I decided to finally pull the trigger on a Speedy in DA. I was pretty sure I wanted a 25, but still wanted to compare it to the 30 in person just to be sure. The SA didn't have any 25s in stock, but she did have a 30 . . . Made in France. Man, was I tempted. But seeing it in person made me realize that the 30 was just too big for me, so I asked her to order the 25 for me. I was proud of myself for not giving into the MIF temptation. After I went home, I was doing my usual nightly refresh-refresh-refresh stalking of the Pochette Accessories in DA . . . and it was finally Place in Cart! This was the last item on my Wishlist and I had literally been stalking it since September. Also, oops -- definitely didn't intend to get two bags in one day!

The best part of this (long) story -- when the 25 arrived, it was Made in France!! Definitely felt like a karmic reward.
View attachment 4975796View attachment 4975798View attachment 4975800View attachment 4975801View attachment 4975803
Beautiful pieces!! Which Nordstrom had the DA 30? I have been looking everywhere for one. Do you have your SA contact? Thanks!

My January Haul, for my April birthday :angel:. I picked up the Beaubourg Hobo MM and the Scala Mini. So in love with the Beaubourg Hobo MM in the mahina leather. I couldn’t find any reviews of it online or photos. I posted my shopping trip on my blog with a review of all the bags I tried on if anyone is interested. Strong contenders where the Carmel Hobo, the Muria (still want) And the Petite Malle Souple.
Gorgeous - what is it like on shoulder.