NANO SPEEDY - Has anyone removed (cut off) their attached strap?

To cut or not to cut?

• Total voters
Ok guys. Ive been debating should I cut or not cut the strap and I finally cut my nano speedy strap off!!!!
my reasoning was, its only $1k bag and I really wanted to use it as a small top handle so I just went ahead and did it.
yay! I also would have cut it off. there's no reason for that strap to be there, constantly in the way.... love it, enjoy!!!

Ok guys. Ive been debating should I cut or not cut the strap and I finally cut my nano speedy strap off!!!!
my reasoning was, its only $1k bag and I really wanted to use it as a small top handle so I just went ahead and did it.
Yay! I want to be as brave you! I have both nano speedy and noe and I have a long torso that requires at least a 23” drop. I bought both bags fully intending to remove the straps, but now that I have them I feel a bit paralyzed. It’s much harder to “damage” the original design than I thought! But seeing your bravery and reading the comments gives me strength. I will love these bags forever so I should make the adjustments so I can happily wear them forever. I’m going to do it.
Congratulations on your new and improved nano!

I've been contemplating this as well. I love the way the lady in the video did it. Just picking the stitches and not messing up the strap. I wonder could you get it put back on if you did it like that and didn't damage the strap?

Last edited:
Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
I've been contemplating this as well. I love the way the lady in the video did it. Just picking the stitches and not messuing up the strap. I wonder could you get it put back on if you did it like that and didn't damage the strap?
I tried doing it the way she did it and the strap is kinda glued together so even tho u remove the stitches u kinda have to rip it off apart

I cut the straps because the vachetta strap really looks ugly un my opinion lol my husbad agreed too! Best decision :smile:
Please don't get offended, but did you buy this bag from the boutique or have you had it authenticated if you bought it somewhere else? the glazing, the color of the zipper pull etc, don't look right