Your Hermès in action!

Here in London on what feels like never ending 3rd lockdown I'm excited just seeing your picture and imagining being able to go shopping for anything other than food :biggrin:
2nd lockdown but week 12 or 13 (who’s counting), and I so feel you. I’ve basically ordered all of my and my daughter’s clothes online for 11 months now. I just want to look at pretty things instead of fresh produce for a change. We might be done with this one after Valentine’s day

;) I bought white Sergio Rossi boots this past summer when everything was almost back to normal in Europe. Have only worn them once yet, when I took a picture for this very threat, also on a trip to the grocery store. Hope vaccinations can make a difference soon, and not only for fashion related reasons!

love your boots btw
Thank you - and you totally right!! Better to take our precious babies to the grocery store than to leave them collecting dust at home. Cost per wear!!

2nd lockdown but week 12 or 13 (who’s counting), and I so feel you. I’ve basically ordered all of my and my daughter’s clothes online for 11 months now. I just want to look at pretty things instead of fresh produce for a change. We might be done with this one after Valentine’s day
Hilarious but so true! This is why I come to TPF for doses of eye candy. :P

I had a long list of pre-snowstorm errands to run both days this past weekend in the bitter cold and snow, and I absolutely did not feel like grabbing a big bag each time I got out of the car or when I had to schlep several heavy grocery bags up from the garage. The TPM can be worn while my seatbelt is fastened so I never have to touch it or take it off.

IMG_0337.JPG

@Wiggerl, love your H collection and your LV sprouse scarf collection too.

@jp824, love your roulis and your Constance and the rest of your gorgeous collection too! I remember the photo of your DD with your lime birkin and clic16, and I can also imagine her happily borrowing these colorful bags too! :biggrin:

@TeeCee77 , that violet birdie is beautiful

vintage from my own closet issey miyake bubble wrap jacket, powder blue polar fleece lining, faux fur collar, from 1992;
Vache liegee 30B matte metallic blue gray art birkin, midnight blue green interior, brushed phw, by @docride,
Athleta camo leggings
DBC6641A-B976-4E17-9857-331EF5D277CA.jpeg

Last edited: