Inferno Diaper Changing Pad?

SEATokiLover

Jul 10, 2007
I've been looking for just a Diaper Changing Pad from a Cucciolo in either Inferno, Lamore, Paradiso or Spaggia, and nothing is listed on Ebay (except for a Pirata one right now). I've gotten my LJ membership, but can't figure out how to actually see anyting on shoptokidoki. Can someone check on LJ for me and tell me if there are any listed out there please? I just got my Inferno Scuola to use as my baby backpack, so just need a new changing pad now. :smile::rolleyes:

I have seen one in the past and did see the one currently listed on eBay.

Seatokilover, were you accepted into shoptokidoki? Like you replied to that post and they said they accepted you?

Yup! I got the email that i was accepted. Then I goofed it up by forgetting my password, and entered it too many time, so I still haven't been able to get in and shop. : ) I'll try again right now.

I'd be afraid to change a baby on toki o_o
Haha I would be scared too but I asked an SA about getting the changing pad dirty (cuz I wanted to buy one for my cousin) and she said that since the pad itself doesnt have any leather on it, you can just throw it in a the washer or wash it buy hand. You can clean the other LeSportsac bags the same way.. just not tokis :nogood:

SEATokiLover - I havent seen people sell JUST the changing pad either.. why not just buy it with the bag and have 2 baby bags? :graucho: hehe

SEATokiLover - I havent seen people sell JUST the changing pad either.. why not just buy it with the bag and have 2 baby bags? :graucho: hehe

I thought about that but the Cucciolo is HUGE, and way too big to carry the few things a 2-year old needs (3 diapers, wipes, changing pad, extra blankies, notebook/crayon, snacks, water bottles. Even the Scuola is kinda big, but the Stellina or Mamma Mia is too small. Plus my husband would not carry it. I'm hoping the Inferno is "manly" enough that he'll carry it. :nuts: