Flat Zipped Card Holder

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
hi! I'd love to know thoughts and review on this. I'm between getting this or the classic flat card holder. I personally love the look of the classic one, but the functionality of the zipped one looks better. Is it worth the extra $? Also, has anyone noticed the price online say $500 but in person $550 or is this just me?

Is it the zip around card holder? Can you show examples?

I have the flat card holder and the zip around card holder and I rarely reach for the zip around card holder. I like the flat card holder more because it's easier. The zip around is annoying.

I think it depends on what you want to use it for. The middle slot of a flat cardholder can hold a ton of cards. If you have mostly cards then go for the flat cardholder. If you use coins and cash a lot then go for the zippered one.

I have the flat cardholder from Chanel and I really like it for when I need to switch to a mini bag and don't need to carry around cash. It's super versatile, sleek, and holds a lot of cards.

I also have a flat cardholder with a zipper (similar to the Chanel one in design but not from Chanel), and I only use it when I travel and need to carry some cash and coins around, and only the basic cards like my ID, and two credit cards.