Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recto Verso

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I been eyeing on both of these SLG. I never knew LV created a key pouch in Mahina leather. I’m thinking of going with Magnolia than Noir.

I also discovered the Recto Verso. I am highly attracted to the empriente leather. It look like a better combo of a card holder and key holder!

But I can only pick one. :/

80BBE7AD-B0BC-4A9C-98D5-A318647C63E9.jpeg

Reactions: ggirl
What type of keys you plan to hold? I have the mono version of the Recto Verso and I love it, but I don't put any keys in it. I use it for cash and cards. It would really only fit a flat key inside the zipper pouch. If you tried to put in a large car key fob, it would distort the shape of the card holder in the back and make it really hard to get any of your credit cards in and out. Maybe the empriente leather version would stretch more, but I think it would still be tight.

I use the key pouch for just my house keys, fob, and car key and then I use the Recto Verso as my wallet.

What type of keys you plan to hold? I have the mono version of the Recto Verso and I love it, but I don't put any keys in it. I use it for cash and cards. It would really only fit a flat key inside the zipper pouch. If you tried to put in a large car key fob, it would distort the shape of the card holder in the back and make it really hard to get any of your credit cards in and out. Maybe the empriente leather version would stretch more, but I think it would still be tight.

I use the key pouch for just my house keys, fob, and car key and then I use the Recto Verso as my wallet.
Just my car fob. I rather have it dangling it out. Lol

I been eyeing on both of these SLG. I never knew LV created a key pouch in Mahina leather. I’m thinking of going with Magnolia than Noir.

I also discovered the Recto Verso. I am highly attracted to the empriente leather. It look like a better combo of a card holder and key holder!

But I can only pick one. :/

Have you considered the empreinte key pouch? It has a zipper and button closure. Good luck!