Chanel in San Francisco

sylphi

O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
Hi all,

I just went to NM in SF during my lunch hour (I :heart: working in the Financial District :yes: ) and I just thought I'd share what I saw.

There were the following of what I recall:
- rock and chain flap in black (i think this was the large size)
- new lock in the small size
- cotton club tote in bronze
- expandable tote in black (i also think this was the large size)
- various pst and gst (black pst with gold hw, white gst with sliver hw, and i think there were some pinks)
- perforated tote in black (not sure what it's called...one of the larger ones)
- perforated clutch (in various colors, can't remember what)
- black on black small cambon tote
- Black sombrero bowler
- various flaps

They had a lot more but I don't recall...sorry...hopefully someone will find this useful. I usually go to Peggy if you want to call...I'm not sure she's there today though.

Fijibuni - Nope. No cabas or clear flaps. I'm on a hunt for a cabas myself...at least it wasn't out...they might have them in the back but there was only one SA and she was too busy helping another customer since I look young.

x joie - I did see some wallets. I forgot which ones though. I'm pretty sure they were caviar leather though.

I thought I saw someone else posting up some addresses regarding Chanel's private sale, but can't find it now. Can anyone give me an address in San Francisco? I would like to check them out:P

Hey Fellow Purse Lovers,

I work within walking distance to downtown and walked into NM. From what I remember, here's a list of the following purses:

-Black GST with SH
-Bordeaux GST with SH
-Brown Expandable Tote
-Black Expandable Tote (I think it was black...or was it red? lol)
-Off-White Expandable Tote
-Pony hair sharpey bag...the frame one with the clasp on top
-Beige on beige cambon bowler (at least I think it's called the bowler) and I think there was a brown on brown
-I think they had all the Pocket in the City models.
-I also remember seeing a bubble quilt bag but don't recall which one it was.

There's a bunch more but I can't remember. Chanel overload...:wtf:

Oh god, I absolutely hate the Chanel counter there. I received the most horrendous service there, with the SA basically accusing me of not planning on purchasing anything. He also went ahead and threw the look book onto the counter as opposed to handing it to me, implied that I was making up purses (um, expandable ligne? NOT MADE UP), and that I was wasting his time since I only wanted to be on the waiting list. HGL:SJDGSDJ:LGSDG. I HATE THAT NM!!!!!

lol sorry for hijacking your thread!

Oh god, I absolutely hate the Chanel counter there. I received the most horrendous service there, with the SA basically accusing me of not planning on purchasing anything. He also went ahead and threw the look book onto the counter as opposed to handing it to me, implied that I was making up purses (um, expandable ligne? NOT MADE UP), and that I was wasting his time since I only wanted to be on the waiting list. HGL:SJDGSDJ:LGSDG. I HATE THAT NM!!!!!

lol sorry for hijacking your thread!

hehe...no! I COMPLETELY understand and don't mind. There's only one person that I go to at that store and it's Peggy. She's the ONLY person that's nice to me since I look really young.

Anyway, I met the Chanel handbag manager (I think that's what she said she was) and she was a total witch. She told me that if people get on the waiting list and when NM calls them and they say that they already got the bag from another store, she gets upset. Furthermore, she said that if that same person puts his/her name on their waiting list for another Chanel item, she's going to give priority to other people. Isn't that a wicked SA? This was while I was trying on purses and I said that I had my name on a couple of waiting lists. Bleh. I was so upset and was late gettign back to work because of her incessant rambling.

^ the chanel handbag manager at Neimans is a MAN, hes awesome. I talk to him about everything and we chit chat about the other customers who come in there muhaha..hes quite a character. I havent had problems with them and I am there every other weekend.

I just bought my Jumbo Flap there the other week and my SA was very helpful and nice to me. I was lucky because normally I do not like the SA's in the handbag department there either.