What Do You Guys Think About This??

I love it! It's large but thin, so it works really well for me. I usually always carry bigger bags though, so if you carry a First most of the time this wallet might not be for you. I love how easily accessible all the CC slots are right there on the side. I'm using it right now!

It's the only zip wallet I've ever owned, and I don't find it a hassle to have to unzip every time. Actually, I like the fact that all my stuff is secure in there. :smile:

I have just started using one of these and I love it. It is quite big but therefore everything fits in. I feel very organised every time I pull it out to pay for something!!!

Yes, Diabro sells authentic.
I just got a Compagnon and will use it for my constant traveling.
It is quite large, but is great for carrying a lot of stuff...

fastcat, when I unzip it and lay it flat on the table, it measures 8.5" tall and 9.5" wide. It would easily fit a passport: there are 3 different long pockets inside that you can tuck stuff into. It should fit a plane ticket too. It almost fits a tri-folded 8.5"x11" piece of paper, but it's a bit hard to zip around the corners and they get kinda crunched. Hope that helps!

(Sorry I don't have any pics right now!)

Oh, another thing worth mentioning... If I'm just running out for a few quick errands, my cell very easily fits inside too. I have a Sanyo Katana, which is a thin phone (like a Moto Razr).

i've been lusting over a black comp for ages. finally got one off bluefly!! i think you should go for it. i think its the perfect size to fit everything and a check book!!

Yes, Diabro sells authentic.
I just got a Compagnon and will use it for my constant traveling.
It is quite large, but is great for carrying a lot of stuff...

So do you use it as a travel wallet?
I was actually waiting for the Giant Traveler to come out in RH(obviously for travelling), but do you recommend me getting this instead?:confused1:

I want to put my passport, plane tickets and itenerary if there's room.