Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Is it bad I am finding better deals on the J Crew website? 70 percent off sale items if you buy 3 or more sale items.

I grabbed a sweatshirt I was eyeing for a while when it was half off the order didn’t seem to go th so I placed it again. Ending up ordering the same thing twice, when I called and emailed they refused to cancel the second order. Got the sweatshirt and didn’t even like how it fit; decided to return them and went to my local mall and the store was gone. I went online to see where the nearest store was and found out that they filed bankruptcy and closed most of their B&M stores. I ended up having to drive 35 minutes to the closest store so I wouldn’t be charged $8 a item for returns. So I would be carful ordering online from them and make sure that you still have a store near by for returns. For my birthday a few months ago I had some Victoria Secret coupons went to my local mall and they weren’t there any more drove to another one and they weren’t there anymore either. I ended up looking on my phone for the closest location and it was a location I don‘t like. They haven’t filed bankruptcy but have closed a lot of B&M stores. The one at my mall was always busy I was surprised that it closed. So when I looked for JCrew it was a similar situation of where’s a place that is still actually open.

I grabbed a sweatshirt I was eyeing for a while when it was half off the order didn’t seem to go th so I placed it again. Ending up ordering the same thing twice, when I called and emailed they refused to cancel the second order. Got the sweatshirt and didn’t even like how it fit; decided to return them and went to my local mall and the store was gone. I went online to see where the nearest store was and found out that they filed bankruptcy and closed most of their B&M stores. I ended up having to drive 35 minutes to the closest store so I wouldn’t be charged $8 a item for returns. So I would be carful ordering online from them and make sure that you still have a store near by for returns. For my birthday a few months ago I had some Victoria Secret coupons went to my local mall and they weren’t there any more drove to another one and they weren’t there anymore either. I ended up looking on my phone for the closest location and it was a location I don‘t like. They haven’t filed bankruptcy but have closed a lot of B&M stores. The one at my mall was always busy I was surprised that it closed. So when I looked for JCrew it was a similar situation of where’s a place that is still actually open.
Many of the sale items are final sale. I would say I have only been bummed about 10 percent of the time. So I know it is a gamble.

Reactions: pixiejenna
Many of the sale items are final sale. I would say I have only been bummed about 10 percent of the time. So I know it is a gamble.

I noticed that Jcrew didn’t offer extended holiday returns like they did at the factory store (through Jan 10th). But given how retail has been struggling even before the pandemic I’m not surprised they went with final sale instead of an extended holiday return period.

Reactions: lovemyrescues
Sorry to bump this up again, but just curious, has anyone received an email from Nordstrom saying their icon status was renewed for 2021? I just received this notification that based on my 2020 spending (which was way below 2019), my icon status was renewed for 2021 :confused1:

Anyone else get this notification and do you know if the rewards levels change or are they are just automatically renewing your past year level?

Sorry to bump this up again, but just curious, has anyone received an email from Nordstrom saying their icon status was renewed for 2021? I just received this notification that based on my 2020 spending (which was way below 2019), my icon status was renewed for 2021 :confused1:

Anyone else get this notification and do you know if the rewards levels change or are they are just automatically renewing your past year level?
On the Christmas Nordy Club email, they said that statuses were being extended thru 2021. Enjoy your perks!
98EFF621-CB68-4FF8-82EE-8DE75AF8C27F.jpeg

Reactions: SoCalGal2016

I did get that email too. I saw a lot of the anniversary sale items mostly Eileen Fishers, and some onsey twosey Veronica Beard and Boss at Nordstrom Rack recently.

Reactions: SoCalGal2016
I did get that email too. I saw a lot of the anniversary sale items mostly Eileen Fishers, and some onsey twosey Veronica Beard and Boss at Nordstrom Rack recently.

I also just bought the Vince Henderson boots at Nordstroms for $150...they were on the anniversary sale for $250, marked down from $400. I'm so happy that I waited!!

Did anyone receive/read the latest Nordy Club email? It looks like beginning May 4th they will discontinue the Insider tier and anyone who spends $ 500+ will be an Influencer and earn 2 points per dollar instead of the previous 3 points for Visa cc holders, the tradeoff being 3 double points days. Ambassadors ($5000+/year) with Visa cc’s will continue to earn 3 points/dollar.

Hey you guuuuuyyyyysss! Anyone heard anything about the 2021 anniversary sale yet?
i know, I know, I’m early- just wondering if there is any intel or a new thread for this year?

No information from me, but I was just wondering the same thing.
I am in California - it is obvious retail is starting to pick up near me. I haven't bought anything in 2 years except leggings. I like to shop at the Nordstrom Rack but there isn't much there after the pandemic, so hopefully we get a real Anniversary sale this year.

I was just in Nordstrom yesterday. I was told they’re all excited because the AS will be in July again. Preview for Icons in the beginning of the month (I think). I was a bit distracted, but the salesperson definitely said July not August like last year. It was just announced so you could probably call for more info now.

Hey you guuuuuyyyyysss! Anyone heard anything about the 2021 anniversary sale yet?
i know, I know, I’m early- just wondering if there is any intel or a new thread for this year?