The Row handbags

I was at Holts today and saw this. I WANT IT. BADLY. They had only one, it's the perfect size and strap drop for me, and has a structured base so it wouldn't be as tough to find stuff. $2160 CDN which is a bit much for an unlined bag bit it's the perfect bag for me. Alas, no cash. :facepalm:

View attachment 4966528View attachment 4966529
Oh wow didn’t realize it has a bit of structure, if it’s unlined any interior pockets, lightweight? It’s gorgeous, you found one yet? :lol: I like the yellow leather knot version, the structured base makes all the difference.

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Oh wow didn’t realize it has a bit of structure, if it’s unlined any interior pockets, lightweight? It’s gorgeous, you found one yet? :lol: I like the yellow leather knot version, the structured base makes all the difference.
I'm not looking, my funds are tied up for the next bit so I'm trying to be good. But at some point I want that bag. Which other one are you talking about, that has a structured base?

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Nibb
I'm not looking, my funds are tied up for the next bit so I'm trying to be good. But at some point I want that bag. Which other one are you talking about, that has a structured base?
The knotted version of the one you like, but after checking dimensions it’s huge like carrying around a giant triangle so maybe no. I do like the one you picked out. I’m a bit jealous you went to a real store, what was it like? It’s been so long.

• Love
Reactions: bisbee and RT1
The knotted version of the one you like, but after checking dimensions it’s huge like carrying around a giant triangle so maybe no. I do like the one you picked out. I’m a bit jealous you went to a real store, what was it like? It’s been so long.
Fun but also a bit nerve-wracking. :shocked: I've been looking at that knotted one too and I don't think it has a structured base. I saw one on eBay where the seller had poked in the corners to make it look less wide which is a bit of a cheat.:lol: My question with that one, assuming I'm right about no structured base, is how much will it come in width-wise once you have your stuff in it instead of the stuffing you always see them displayed with?

• Love
Reactions: Nibb and RT1
Fun but also a bit nerve-wracking. :shocked: I've been looking at that knotted one too and I don't think it has a structured base. I saw one on eBay where the seller had poked in the corners to make it look less wide which is a bit of a cheat.:lol: My question with that one, assuming I'm right about no structured base, is how much will it come in width-wise once you have your stuff in it instead of the stuffing you always see them displayed with?
IDK, funny they had poked the ends in. Think this one will be a pass.
Spotted this Laurenish clutch on Row’s Spring 2021 preview.
15A11A9A-D9FE-4966-93DA-8D2D915E5DF7.jpeg

IDK, funny they had poked the ends in. Think this one will be a pass.
Spotted this Laurenish clutch on Row’s Spring 2021 preview.
View attachment 4966653
I do wish I was a clutch gal at least part of the time.
I went to see the BV boutique today too. Everything was nicely displayed but I couldn’t get enthusiastic enough to take any pics...

Reactions: Nibb